33. Truth or Truth

The loud music hit their ears and their drinks and laughter blend with the pub's aura. They- Jeongguk, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Yoongi. Having a night out like that to forget about plenty of things happening in their life is essential. They needed that.

The music was smooth and loud. Rainbow lights sparkling everywhere while people around them swaying with the music. The dance floor was a mess with sweaty bodies, enjoying and hitting on each other. Some men on the corners, making out and lost in the thoughts.

Again, they were sitting at "Bottoms up", two-three drinks down and talking about random things. Yeonjun was a lightweight and Soobin had to take care of a clingy male. Yoongi and Jeongguk, like their first time, having Irish Bombs and grinning widely.

"Okay, now my turn."

Yeonjun said and turned the bottle on the table. They were sitting on the couch playing truth or dare. As the game went on, they spilled teas about each other. They gasp, laugh, and pass a smug smile whenever their drunk self spits their sober thoughts. The bottle Yeonjun spun stopped in front of Jeongguk. The younger wriggled his eyebrow.

"Jeongguk-ssi, what was your first impression about me?"

Yeonjun, the hopeless male to know about his senior's good marks about him, asked and Jeongguk laughed. He was expecting something hard. This was simple. Jeongguk hummed and took the bottle from Yeonjun and replied.

"Hmm... It was something like you're an intelligent fool...? Your thoughts are deep but sometimes when you express them, it makes us laugh out loud."

Jeongguk grinned while saying. Soobin joined Jeongguk's laughter while Yoongi comforted Yeonjun.

"Like the other day, he was saying he thinks two alphas being together is no fun, and now he's dating me."

Soobin blurted out. Yeonjun gasped and Jeongguk looked at both of them in awestruck. Yoongi laughed showing his gummy smile.

"What? You two are dating? How? Why?"

Jeongguk asked, and his assistants nodded. Soobin kissed Yeonjun's cheeks while the other giggled. Their talks went on. And it was yoongi's turn to spill the beans.

"A secret you're hiding from us."

Soobin asked, after failing to do his dare to make a man hit on him. He settled comfortably on the couch with a clingy Yeonjun. Yoongi looked at them stunned. He felt a lump in his throat. He wanted to say something but he doesn't know if it will affect their friendship. The elder doesn't want to spoil their fun.

"Umm... I... I had a crush on Jimin."

Yoongi muttered. He was expecting a gasp, a shouting, a loud what, or at least a pair of suspicious eyes. But he got nothing. It was like they heard Yoongi loves to sleep. Fact that the world knows.
The male shook his head and scanned the younger ones. Especially, Jeongguk. Other than a stare from them, he got nothing.

"Hyung, sometimes you're too obvious..."

Yeonjun said making Yoongi shiver. When did he be obvious about Jimin? They talked two times about this. How did they figure that out? Yoongi stared at Jeongguk who had a soft smile. The elder felt a bit out of the place but he smiled back. Maybe yeah, he had these eyes that express fondness towards Jimin. He's glad they didn't judge him.

The bottle spin and stopped in front of Jeongguk and Yoongi smiled. He has a lot to ask. But somehow managed to ask something that twist the male in front of him. Keeping the smug smile, Yoongi said.

"With whom do you want to spend your last day on earth? "

Wasn't that an easy question? Definitely. There's not much to think about the answer. Still, Jeongguk took a moment, smiling to himself, thanking his sober self to reminding him that answer.

"Jennie."

He said. The males looked at him. Jeongguk couldn't register the expression on Yoongi's face though. But he can tell that wasn't the most anticipated answer. Not only Yoongi but his assistants too. Too bad, who's gonna tell them that Jeon Jeongguk stopped being delusional. He came out of imagination where it was no good to him. And Jennie is the right answer.

Shaking his head, Jeongguk took the bottle and spun again. The game went on, revealing how kinky Yeonjun is, how Soobin wants his first date, what's Yoongi's guilty pleasure, also Jeongguk getting a random guy's contact number as a dare. It was leisurely. They were too into the game and lost the track of time. Later, Soobin managed to get a cab for themselves to leave. The other two bid them bye as Yoongi and Jeongguk walked through the footpath.

The cold night was reminding them that they're close to December. Winter was starting as the streets are covered with fog and light blurred a little. The sky was clear and walking under the twilight of Itaewon was always something Jeongguk loves to do.

"Hyung, you can stay at my place."

Jeongguk suggested as Yoongi searched for a cab to part their ways. It was midnight. And Yoongi was very drunk. Jeongguk doesn't want to take a risk of leaving a drunk Yoongi like that. It's not like Yoongi can't take care of himself. But, Jeongguk loves to spend time with the elder.

Yoongi, on the other hand, tripped on his foot a little and gazed at Jeongguk. The idea isn't bad though. He stuttered while replying.

"Your place...at 221?"

Jeongguk stood frozen. No. That's not what he meant. But he wasn't expecting Yoongi to say that. Discarding the feelings, Jeongguk shook his head.

"No, like MY place. Not 221. It's few blocks away from here."

Jeongguk answered helping Yoongi to walk straight. He linked their arms so that they can cross the street without any harm. Yoongi nodded and walked with the younger. As they reached, Jeongguk helped Yoongi to remove his coat, shoes and settle him in the guest room. He wasn't sleepy. And he knows that neither yoongi too. The male is energetic after having a drink.

Jeongguk was about to leave the room while helping Yoongi to tug under the blanket, he felt a grip on his wrist. When turned, he met with Yoongi's desperate eyes. He looked softly as Yoongi moved his lips to say something.

"You deserve the world, Jeonggukie... Just like my Taehyungiee"

The words were like a murmur. Maybe Yoongi didn't want him to know about it. Jeongguk is aware that Yoongi is not someone who will show affection straight and clear. This type of words only comes after two-three drinks down. Jeongguk can't imagine sober Yoongi saying this to his face.

The younger smiled lightly. He stroked Yoongi's hand and whispered a good night to the sleeping male. Walking out of the room, he thought about the day. And the night. The fun they had, the time they spent, the truths and drinks they spilled. To sum it up, Jeongguk was feeling tummy full of bliss. Leaving some points behind, it was all good.

While closing the door of his bedroom and hugging the blanket, Jeongguk let his mind wander there. He did miss those nights, sleep, the moments he used to have with Taehyung's diary. Yeah, diary. Jeongguk paused to remember the last page he read. And it was crystal clear in his head, maybe that's the main reason why he chose to go out and have fun with Yeonjun and Soobin also with Yoongi. Maybe that's the reason why he chose to enjoy himself on his own and move on. Maybe that's the reason why he will not behave like the whiny kid inside anymore and be mature like the superintendent general he is.

Because last time he checked, the diary left three pages for him to read. Whatever his connection with 221, Kim Taehyung, and those beautiful nights have only the life of three pages. Jeongguk remembers it very well. And that's from what he wanted an escape. Three pages.

What? Three pages?

Excited to know what's left for our superintendent General in that three pages?

Stay tuned, stay safe...

~AnecdotesOfABroken