31. I'm You

The world just stopped for Jeon Jeongguk. It was a question even Jeongguk doesn't know the answer to. Or maybe he doesn't think there's a need for answering that. And here he is, never thought this day will come when he has to reply to the author of the diary himself. Jeongguk stood silent. The earth under his feet was stealing by the strong glares of Taehyungiee hyung.

"I-I..."

He stuttered a bit, failing to look at the flawless face in front of him. Taehyung sighed and shook his head.

"How many times I told you Kookie, to not read my diary. It's a secret. It's my privacy. Why are you doing this again?"

Taehyung asked. His voice was stern but soft. Almost like desperate. Jeongguk felt bad about it. Why is he reading the diary if Taehyung doesn't like it? He stood there, searching for words in his head.

"I didn't read it, Taehyungiee hyung..."

He said almost like a whine. The name rolled out of his mouth automatically and without him cringing at it. It sounded so natural. Jeongguk was whining and pouting. He doesn't want Taehyung to be mad at him. The frown on Taehyung's face turned to a shock when he heard another voice.

"He read it. I know. I've seen him reading your diary, Tae..."

Jimin. Park Jimin.

Jeongguk cursed under his breath. He saw the said male laying on Taehyung's bed shuffling and hugging the blanket in his peripheral vision. The younger shoot a strong death glare at Jimin. There was a smug smile on Jimin's face. But the next moment, Jeongguk smirked. He got an idea.

"Oh, really? Then I think shortie has something to tell you, hyung..."

Jeongguk said. He doesn't know how the words formed and how he said all of that. It was just like another day he living, it was all-natural to talk like that. Jeongguk smirked at Jimin with satisfaction when he found the other sitting up on the bed looking like prey. Jimin's eyes are on Taehyung and the latter was maintaining a confused expression.

"Jiminie...?"

Taehyung whispered at Jimin. The said male smiled softly and stood up from the bed. He scowled at Jeongguk and said.

"Hey, I was messing with him. I didn't see him reading your diary. Now, wrap this up. And come to eat breakfast. "

Jimin smiled and waved his hand. He walked out leaving a very stupefied and flabbergasted Taehyung and satisfied Jeongguk behind. What was that?
Shaking his head, Taehyung glanced at Jeongguk, waiting for the other to say something.

"Hyung... I'm sorry... I was a bit... Curious... I will not repeat it... Sorry...~"

Jeongguk said. He searched on Taehyung's face for forgiveness. And when the other smiled a bit, Jeongguk felt relieved. He was caught off guard when Taehyung pinched his cheeks. Like seriously? The next moment, Jeongguk witnessed the most beautiful smile.

"Okay, for now. I forgive you...
Let's go. Jin hyung will eat us if we joined them late again. "

Taehyung said and Jeongguk tried to smile at the cheerful voice. He felt like his eyes oh so badly wanted to see that smile every day, he wanted to listen to that voice and talk every time. Nevertheless, Jeongguk followed Taehyung in silence. They ate breakfast, chatting about random things, Jin jokes, and funny talks.

By now, Jeongguk realized one thing. The 'he' in GangBangtan is a wholly different one from the other he. This one is joyous, more fun, and committed to his beloved ones. He has great friends and this Jeongguk will do anything for his friends. This Jeongguk is goofy and crazy who doesn't care about anything, especially social status and image. This Jeongguk is stubborn too but obsessive over his things. This Jeongguk is mature like the other but cares a lot about his friends.