63. Re-write The Stars

It was almost midnight when they reached their last destination. Taehyung was a bit sleepy but his heart and soul were fully awake for Jeongguk. The night was pouring down, not that cold, and the smell of freshly bloomed flowers filling their nostrils. The lightweight mood was making them relaxed and calm. Jeongguk pulled the car to the unfamiliar parking lot. The glint on Taehyung's face turning into confusion. With a bewildered expression staying, Taehyung gazed at Jeongguk. As they walked out of the car, the elder silently followed the officer, squeezing his hand whenever the dark night scares him.  Keeping an eye on Jeongguk, Taehyung breathed slowly. The narrowed paths ending to a wide entry, sand way welcoming them to a vast blue sea. Jeongguk decided to take Taehyung to the beach. Happiness sparkling inside Taehyung's mind at the thought that how Jeongguk knows all his favorite places. His flustered face making Jeongguk smile with whole heart, relieved that Taehyung is happy.

The stars reflecting on the blue waters with each tide messing with the wind. The cool ambiance was alleviating the chaos around them. With a soft smile, they walked to touch the water. The cold tides touching their feet felt like washing all their worries away. Jeongguk has a hand secured around Taehyung's waist, pulling the hazel-eyed boy to his chest. Taehyung's hands curled around the shirt of Jeongguk, safe and secure. The sweet giggles making the younger's heart doing flips uncontrollably beneath his rib cage. They played a little more with the water and enjoyed the reflecting moon and the stars in the water. Each tides reminding them of their new starting, fresh, and brand new.  The endless sea making them think about their love that's destined for eternity.

They sat down on the shore, with Taehyung in between Jeongguk's legs, the younger hugging him from behind, hands tight and safe around Taehyung. Leaning into the touch, Taehyung pecked Jeongguk's cheek. The officer was taken aback by this little gesture but leaned to peck Taehyung's lips. His lips then moving to the other's neck, jawline, and shoulder blades. Soft giggles and whimpers leaving from Taehyung's mouth, his hand finding its way behind Jeongguk's hair, pulling the other closer. Jeongguk nosed on the crook of Taehyung's neck, inhaling the natural strawberry scent of his boyfriend.

It took a moment for Taehyung to realize the warmth behind him just vanished for a second. He turned to look at the younger one who sat back with a gift wrapped in a glistening paper. His eyes gazing at Jeongguk fondly. As the male handed over the gift, Taehyung held it with trembling hands. He opened the wrapper and stared with unbelievable expression at Jeongguk.

It was a dairy.

A purple diary with, of course, locks on it. The pages were white and clear, smells like sweet lavender. Just like the young officer. Taehyung hugged Jeongguk and the diary together, heart racing to an uncontrollable speed and soul feels ecstasy. It was the best gift he ever got from Jeongguk. The purple pendant was there, but still, the diary is the reason why they are there, together and happy tonight. He was glad that Jeongguk picked the purple diary as the first gift after them being boyfriends.

He stopped at the first page, tears brimming up from the back of his eyes, staining his cheeks. Jeongguk didn't let it flow more and he hugged Taehyung tightly. Whispering sweet nothings to his baby, Jeongguk caressed the silver hair. Taehyung's fingers and heart were on the lines he read on the first page of the diary in Jeongguk's handwriting.

"To my purple heart,
I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow. I love you to the Youniverse. And never back.

Love,
Your moon. "

Taehyung was crying hard, wetting Jeongguk's shirt and embracing him tightly like he never wanted to leave his safe place. The strong arms protecting him from the world as the deep sea and the cold shore assuring him that Jeongguk will be there wherever Taehyung is. He heard the other saying something which made his heart beat faster, body quiver yet he feels alive and worthy of living. He waited for this. Taehyung deserves to hear it.