62. Your Eyes Tell

(A/n: Pic credits to the rightful owner )

The laughter filling around and the giddy feeling inside his head lead Taehyung forward. He has to find Jeongguk and his clues. The walk halted as his eyes met with a photo booth where people taking goofy pictures and having fun. Taehyung did that once with Jimin. But he wanted to do it with Jeongguk now. And the said male was nowhere to find. Taehyung walked inside with a heavy heart. Passing a smile to the people inside, he scanned the room. There were booths with frames of Instagram, red hearts, and some more. A mirror was on the side which was probably to check themselves before taking the snaps. Taehyung walked forward to the mirror. Even though he looks pretty and presentable in his white and green cardigan, with a beret on his head, still the male wanted to ensure himself. He stared at his reflection for some minute absentmindedly. Then it hit him.

"Purple, me- my reflection- mirror?"

Taehyung searched on the sides of the mirror. His busy hands moved the things there. Then he found it. Behind the mirror, his most anticipated letter. The pastel green one has a note on it.

"Open only when you want to play violin (and talk to me)"

Taehyung smiled and checked the separate note with it and that says "you're sweeter than the strawberries and all the candies in the world." The hint was an easy one. It might be an ice cream parlor or a candy shop. Jeongguk knows the sweet tooth of Taehyung. He walked outside of the photobooth deciding he will do it later with Jeongguk and now he wanted to solve the clue. The laughter engulfing the air because of the people on different rides. Taehyung glanced at them then strolled to the sideways where the food session was. He stopped to eat cotton candy and ordered one for himself. The shop owner smiled at him endearingly which for a moment, making Taehyung confused.

"Oh, you have something for me?"

He asked. The shop owner gave him the candy along with another envelope. Taehyung smiled at him, said thank you, and bowed.

"He told you to take the roller coaster ride next. "

The shop owner said and Taehyung blinked twice. Roller coaster and Taehyung? No way in heaven. He gazed at the purple envelope in his hands which says

"Open only when you want to remind yourself that you're loved."

A pang felt on his chest and Taehyung put his hand right above his heart. He would never forget that he's being loved. How can he? The name Jeon Jeongguk is enough for him and his nerves to wake up from the dazed state of loneliness. Taehyung bowed again and walked to find the roller coaster. There weren't a lot of people there. He scanned the crowd, eyes weren't satisfied at the absence of a certain one. Sighing, he sat on the seat, looking back and forth between the ride and the city outside. Taehyung isn't scared of roller coasters. It's just he never went alone on this ride. He always had Jimin or Namjoon by his side to let him squeeze their hands or scream in their ears. But this time, his heart beating can be heard to the whole world. He was praying inside for some miracle to happen. To be precise, a miracle in the name of Jeon Jeongguk.

If you don't know, then trust me. Universe has a favorite and biased to Kim Taehyung. When a shoulder brushed on him, Taehyung shrugged to move away. He was annoyed. Jeongguk's idea of leaving him getting on his nerves. He wanted the male right next to him, then and there. And who is the universe to stop Taehyung's wish? A soft finger curled on his pinky finger and Taehyung shuddered from his thoughts to look at the male. In fact, he got it by the cologne. The doe-eyes looking fondly at him but all Taehyung could do was hit Jeongguk hard. Pinch his hands, hit his arms, and even bite Jeongguk's biceps. The other tried his best to stop Taehyung but then let him do whatever. When Taehyung calmed down, he didn't utter a word and looked away from Jeongguk. A pout on his lips making Jeongguk guilty.
He cleared his throat to say.