15. Hold on

The heavy steps to his favorite place made Jeongguk took a deep breath. He's back there after days. Jeongguk was busy these days with his new case about gang rape. It was cruel. He was terrified between the case details.

Since Taehyung helping him to know about his story, Jeongguk isn't afraid about that case. But he missed reading the dear diary; Taehyung's letters to the universe. He's finally here, at 221.

Opening the door slowly, he went inside without making any sound. He knows that neighbors might be suspicious about his visit. But he doesn't care.

Making a cup of usual coffee for himself, Jeongguk plopped on the couch. It's been a long day. In those busy days, he hasn't visited 221. The officer passed a heartwarming smile to the picture on the wall of his favorite author- Kim Taehyung.

Jeongguk took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet lavender of the living. Oh, how much he missed it.

"Why don't you just live there?"
Jeongguk remembered Yeonjun's comment. He told them about the days at 221. Yeonjun is ready to move in if Jeongguk makes a move. They're really crazy and crackheads.

By the way, the idea is not that bad. 221 has everything Jeongguk searching for. The house is truly his commonality.

After taking a little nap on the couch, Jeongguk stood up for his nightly routine. He walked to the bedroom and took out the diary he kept safely. Inhaling the sweet vintage scent, Jeongguk settled on the bed.

Covering himself with the soft blanket and wearing a smile, the officer started reading.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hmm... Kinks... I see...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Choke.

Choke on air. That's what Jeongguk did first as he read the words in black ink. Taehyung, what's going on? Or what's went on?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So, it's all started when hobi hyung invited us to his birthday party. Just GangBangtan. We ordered food and drinks and decided to go to the rooftop of the campus. The place became our secret spot now.

We were having so much fun. Like so much. Everyone was tipsy, well except me. Jimin was being all clingy like always. Namjoon hyung was concentrating on his phone. Jin hyung was something like counting the stars? That's when hobi hyung decided to spit that out.

"Don't know why, right now, I oh so badly want someone to choke me..."

Wait, did we just heard that right? Did he just---

Sure, we talk a lot, about a lot of things. But this- we haven't talked about this intensely. I felt a bit shy. It's so easy for them to say like that. But for me...? Agh!

Jiminie turned to look at Hobi hyung. God, hyung was damn serious. So were Jiminie, Jinnie, and Namjoon hyung?
I looked down. They're at it, aren't they?