20. Euphoria...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Oh god, whom I will tell this? Not like I don't have people to tell...but...

The better option is Joon himself. That would mean confession? No way...

What's there to say? What kind of feeling is this? Is it love? No. Wait, then attraction? That can't be. I feel more than that, right?

Never mind, I'm a crazy man. I'm insane. I haven't any assignments to do. That's why I'm writing my stupid things in this. Hey, dear diary, don't mind me...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jeongguk closed the diary and his eyes. He was confused as Taehyung. The untitled feeling he explained through his words that made Taehyung insane also made Jeongguk sit dumbfounded. It's 12:26 at night and Jeongguk was fully awake with the help of a cup of coffee.

His normal days are back. He was not afraid of anything. The surrounding was fine. He felt positivity inside and outside. His clean and blank mind him want to read more. Did he start shipping Tae- Joon?

No way.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Joon sat next to me, a smile on his lips after long days. And that made my day. Maybe it was a simple smile. But that dimple. Ah!

Nothing went normal after that smile. Every time he turned to look at me, I felt shivers running through my spine. I felt goosebumps all over my body when he caught me red-handed. Fun fact, it's just two of us there.

Joon lightened a cigarette. I hate the smell and the smoke. But when it was him, everything is fine for me. Am I mad or something?

The blank expression just vanished when he asked. And made me feels like something that I don't know how to express. The normal face of Namjoon hyung looks so endearing. Smile looks good on you, Joon...

"What's going on...?"

Wait, what? How did he know about my crush? This, can't be happening... Oh, God... I mumbled something as a reply.

"Nothing... I just..."

You just what? Oh, Kim Taehyung. You're Pathetic. You can't even lie abo---

"What's in your hands?" He asked. Oh, that... Umm... I was holding a book. To be honest, a comic. I love reading them and watching animes and webtoons. They don't have specific age to watch, right?

"It's a... Book... A comic..."

I replied. He looked at me with not so surprising expression. What's he planning?

"What genre you like to read?"

He asked while tapping the cigarette ashes on the step. It was nice. Snap out of it, it's a cigarette.

"Umm... Fiction, scientific... the horror... Thriller... Comedy... Romantic..."

I tried not to ramble. But that's impossible. Because reading books is one of my things. My type. I found Joon smiling lightly in my peripheral vision.