16. Broken Moon

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Place: Library. Work: Helping Hobi hyung with his assignment

The scattered books stared at us and we just sat silent. Hyung was writing something in his notebook and I was looking at him in awe. His handwriting is not that good and letters felt like geometric shapes drawn without rulers.

Hobi hyung asked me about my past life. It's not like I don't have any interesting thing to say. I just leave the chapters behind which I already read. I don't like to talk about it. But since hyungie is nice and I feel like it's okay to talk to him.

Sometimes I want to tell it to people but then I was like quit it, no one cares. I was in search of a listener. And now I got one. I talked about my childhood life, friends, family, and... Mom.

It wasn't difficult to share it. I told about this to Jiminie. To share these with others, only took trust. And I trust GangBangtan, little more than myself.

Library work finished and we went out. I feel more connected toward Hobi hyung now.

Namjoon was absent today. The ambiance around us was cool and calm; just like hobi hyung.

Yesterday namjoon hyung raised his voice at me. I don't know why I felt like tears in my eyes. I wasn't expecting that from him. Hobi hyung told me that it's okay, namjoon hyung had a bad temper. I felt calm inside. His smile changed my mood.

I wish if Namjoon hyung has patience like Hobi, he would be a better person. His low-class joke can make me laugh out loud every time. Namjoon and Hobi hyung are poles apart. How they have different vibes. Anyway, we all are different in one or another way.

Hobi hyung gave me chocolates. It was so tasty. Here I stick the wrapper so that I could always taste memories by looking at it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jeongguk looked at the wrapper glued with the page. It smells like chocolate even it's been years. His hands slowly touched it.

He's aware that Taehyung is simple

He's aware that Taehyung is simple. And it's easy to win his heart for a person like hobi hyung. But not for a person like him. Jeongguk is far away from Taehyung's good book. God, he isn't even aware that Jeon Jeongguk exists. He will never. Great.