9. Strawberries & Scribbles

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I held back my tears and topics from them, even from Jimin. Not because they are wrong, but because, they and their life can't accept me. I can't do those things ever in my lifetime that they do easily.
Three years...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Before he could move to the next line, his phone rang. Jeongguk diverted his eyes to his phone. It was Jennie.

They talked about family, work, and the weekend. Speaking of the weekend, Jeongguk is free for the next two days. He doesn't have any plan. The officer knows Itaewon is the best place for having fun. But Jeongguk barely goes out and party hard.

It's not like he hates the disco lights and dancing without any care. He went out sometimes when he was in his hometown. But here, he doesn't have the mood to go out. And for now, he has a plan.

Immediately, he returned to the dairy. weekends can wait, not Taehyung. Funny how the boy wrapped him around some stories he wrote in his diary and now Jeongguk's life depends upon it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Oh my God, Today! today morning! I thought I beautifully avoided them and they will leave me as understanding my disinterest in them.

But, this morning, when I was getting ready for college, Jimin smiled at me. Not me freaking out because my best friend smiled at me. Oh-oops!

But it was an unusual smile. yeah, these days, I understood how he smiles normally and how he smiles when he silently plans something.

Anyways, I smiled back and we walked to college. I found the hyungs was sitting on the steps of the basketball court. we were early to college today. As I and Jimin sat next to them, they passed the usual smile and we went quiet.

It's not difficult for me as I was doing that for the past years. They were talking about their weekend plans. Tomorrow is Saturday and a holiday for college. I already knew their plans. Definitely, going for a party, drinks, outing.

Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung are the master brains of these things. I bet they always do this. And that makes them the powerful duo of GangBangtan.

It's not like others haven't any value. But, still... Agh... I don't know... Maybe they have some...hmm... quality...?

As I was dipped in my thoughts, Jin hyung tapped my shoulder. I shuddered and then blinked twice. what was I thinking?

"Tae?"
"What about you??" - he asked.

Everybody's eyes were on me, and I -I was petrified. Doomed and disgusted, I guess?

"What ??" - I asked. Stupid me.

"Going out tomorrow, having fun, or what??"