13. Hope and Sunshine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Flashback_

The door slammed shut leaving the fragile frame of the boy shivering. Eyes brimming up with tears and body shaking hard, he clutched strongly on the counter of the washroom. He was afraid to look at the mirror.

Gathering a little courage, he took out the first aid kit from his bag. Shaking hands touched the antiseptic and he applied it slowly on the cut on his lips. A hiss left his mouth as he wiped the bloodstains on his wound.

After cleaning up and successfully covering his cuts and wounds, the boy looked down. His shirt crumbled and books shattered on the floor of the washroom. He wanted to cry.

Picking his things slowly from the floor and wiping the dust while controlling his tears, the boy left the washroom without glancing at anyone.

_end_of_flasbback_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I'm incomplete. I'm hidden. I'm confused. I'm---- I don't know.

But these days, I started noticing the colors that suit me. I started thinking about my hair in the air. Are they messy? I started to care about the clothes and surprisingly I don't have a problem wearing make-up and tight clothes. What ??

Why do I care about all of these? Why do I care about how I look now?

Jimin is angelic. Hoseok hyung is a fashion dapper. Jin hyung is handsome. Namjoon hyung is tall and fit.

Hmm... What am I?

What's my adjective? What will you call me dear diary?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jeongguk paused to look at the photo on the wall. From the first day, he noticed the boy. The silver hair, the heart-shaped smile, the hazel eyes holding stars in them, the cute nose, red plump lips, and a sharp jawline.

"Beautiful"

Jeongguk is screwed. He knows that. Whispering the feeling he had about Taehyung to the walls is not a good idea. Jeongguk shouldn't be supposed to blurt it out loud.

Realizing that what he just did, Jeongguk skipped a beat. Why should he worry? He said the truth. That's it.

"You're beautiful, Tae"

Like always, Jeongguk is a big fan of doing illegal things. Truth is fine. Blurting out to the walls is fine. The hell he's blushing now?

--------------------------------------------------------------

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I knew I shouldn't lie to them. It's Jimin. He will find it out in no time. I'm the reason behind this anger. What can I do about it now?

Today, after the class, I found students crowded in the hallway. I was confused and decided to follow before going to Jiminie and other hyungs. But the sight made my blood froze.

Jimin hitting some guy, Namjoon hyung's hand clutched around another guy, hobi hyung and Jin hyung is also hitting other boys. It was all mess. I walked forward to stop them in worry.