54. Sweet Night

Drinks are settled on the table, snacks and strawberries are placed in the center. Munching on the popcorn, Jin passed a glance to his friends next to him. All are excited to play the game or mostly, excited to know the things Hobi gonna make them do. Taehyung was leaning on Yoongi, while Jimin laughing at something Namjoon said.

"Alright, The game is simple, truth or dare. let's get it..."

Hobi said, placing the alcohol bottle in the center of the table, ready to spin it. The smirk on his lips is not helping the friends to calm their nerves. Jeongguk isn't new to this game. He played it before. But this is his first time playing with GangBangtan. He knows Hobi is the abundantly fun guy between them. And he too, eager to play the most anticipated game with them. 

The bottle spun by Hobi and stopped in front of Jimin. The male groaned murmuring a "God, why always me?" His friends giggled and patiently waited for Hobi to ask him. Jimin picked dare with a challenging glimpse on his face.

"Okay, kiss the person to your left."

Wow, why did Hobi chose an easy one? It's just a kiss on the person to his left, and that would be Kim Taehyung?

"Ugh, I'm getting a Deja Vu... Always these two..."

Jin commented with a smug smile like his boyfriend. Ah, one time in the past, they got a soulmate kiss when they were at Jeju. And it never gets old to be honest. Now that they both have an interest in two souls who are in the same room, it will be more fun to watch them giving a proper kiss- on the lips. Taehyung's eyes were wide and he paused breathing when Jimin looked at him. The other was also a bit hesitant to do that. Nevertheless, the cheer got louder, Taehyung and Jimin ignored certain two males looking at them and leaned in for a kiss. There we go. It's just a starting. Cursing under his breath, Jimin was the next one to spin the bottle which after a hectic circle, stopped in front of Jin.

"Truth"

Jimin paused for a moment before asking the male a question. If they want to play dirty, Jimin is all set to go. He smirked and then asked.

"If you had to sleep with a person in this room, other than your so-called boyfriend of course, who would it be? "

Jin doesn't lie. The male never fakes any emotions or words. If he wants to scold the younger he does that and never shows fake care towards anyone. He's a straightforward one when it comes to speaking the truth. Jin took a deep breath and glanced around. Of course, no one was expecting him to say that he only wants his boyfriend, No, never. There's no need to lie. He took a sip from the drink without any care and replied.

"Namjoon. "

For a moment, they all went silent. Especially the said Namjoon. Hobi was looking at the drink in his hands while Jin gazing at his boyfriend. The harsh silence broke when Hoseok placed the glass on the table with a thud. He leaned back on the chair and looked at Jin. The elder explained his answer.

"Umm... I thought he's cool from the beginning... Besides he has a sexy brain."

The group giggled lightly when they heard it. Even Hobi was smiling ear to ear. Namjoon was red, looking at his lap uttering nothing. Jin was embarrassed after blurting it out like that.

" Hyung, you don't sleep with someone just because they've sexy brain..."

Jimin said with a creepy smile. Jin was about to reply when Hobi cut him off.

"To be honest, I had a tiny crush on Namjoon too..."

Everyone blinked twice to register what they heard. It's not an illusion. Hobi has a shy red painting on his cheeks too. And Jimin thought of teasing them a bit more and utilize the situation maximum. We can't say when will the table turn.