43. Evening Hue

Dear Moon is not just a guest house. The place has a wide range of amazing things. And one of them is their farming. The farm was in the backyard, vast and all green. There were carrots, cabbages, radishes, chives, and potatoes, etc... On one part of the field. The half part contains beautiful flowers like blankets over the earth. The three males, Jeongguk, Yeonjun, and Soobin were walking between the flower bed of Royal Azalea, a purple-colored flower in the evening.

Soobin has a basket in which some lettuce and radishes they picked from the vegetable garden. Yeonjun walking on the front, leading them since it's his uncle's guest house and he knows there better. Jeongguk's fingertips slowly touched the flowers as walking past them. The purple petals blending with the orange evening. Overall, he loved Dear Moon.

"Hyung, I asked my uncle. About Jae and V."

Yeonjun said like he suddenly remembered that. Jeongguk stopped for a bit and then followed. Soobin was behind him. Yeonjun has a bowl of strawberries in his hand and he passed it to Jeongguk. Munching on the berries, the blue-haired male continued.

"V is a violin artist, Jae is a columnist. They travel sometimes. But mostly stay here. My uncle knows them well. Said, "they're good kids". kids? Seriously?

Anyways...he also said there were no visitors for them. It's just them three lives here."

It was Soobin who asked as Yeonjun stopped talking.

"So, like your uncle doesn't have any guests other than us and them? Does he runs this place as a service and not business?"

True though. It's only the three of them, and V and Jae with his uncle in that house. They never met with any tourists there. Yeonjun chuckled as Jeongguk passed the strawberries to Soobin.

"This place is like this after my aunt passed away. Uncle and aunt were together here but after her death, uncle felt lonely. He spends most of his time like that. I was surprised to see V and Jae here. You know, he didn't even let any of my cousins stay here.

But then I asked about the two... He said they remind him of his good old time and when they're around, he feels less lonely... I mean... Uncle doesn't have kids. So..."

Both Soobin and Jeongguk nodded. They sat on a wooden house at the end of the field, glancing at the wide and beautiful flower bed in front of them. The cozy winter wind is messing up around with their neat hair. The three took a deep breath and ate strawberries in peace.

"What's your vibe with V and Jae, Hyung?"

The curious Yeonjun asked. Jeongguk stared at the void. What's his vibe? He doesn't care now. What should he feel about the strangers? They're not suspicious, neither afraid of him. They live on their own without interfering in his things. Maybe it's Jeongguk who intervenes every time with them.

"Umm... I don't know... I feel nothing special... Just some mood swings... "

He said the truth. Soobin nodded and then said.

"You're right. They just look like Taehyung and Jimin. Just slightly their face. We can't suspect them like that...

True they're weird to us, but normal to them. I mean... The Taehyung we know is more a soft guy, right? But V is... Agh... Intimidating. His looks, his glare, his voice..."

They agreed to what Soobin said. Just a bit of V looks like Taehyung. But that's not what decides the truth of them. Yeonjun was the next one to break the silence.

"For me, the other guy, Jae, he creeps the hell out of me. His high-pitched voice and some fake attitude. I don't feel good around him from the moment I laid my eyes on him."