27. Guilty Pleasure

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Claim my hands
trace my veins
pin me to the wall
kiss me as you mean it...

I'm totally not drunk... Hehe...

Jimin dragged me to the bar, said let's have some fun. The orange juice had alcohol in it. But it feels like I'm flying, my burdens vanish and I'm free. Plus, kind of turned on, by the way, a guy kissing another in front of my freakin' strawberries.

Ugh! I hate being single. It's tiring...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I got a new job today. It's not fun, to be honest. But fine for a living. Jimin and hobi hyung are going to be dance teachers? Oh my god, Jimin will teach kids? That would be fun!

Namjoon hyung has already taken charge of his father's business. Jinnie just started a cafe with his classmate, Taemin?. It's good going though...

Life is like a cycle now. Adulting sucks. Bored as hell and my mood swings are like a roller-coaster ride now.

At least the five of us feel the same. Sigh.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Crush who? Jimin is so whipped here, for you. Oh my God. He just doesn't stop talking about you. I don't know how I'm surviving with him by not killing him. Now I regret meeting you in the cafe and introducing you to him.

Here we go, Jimin when he breathes: Oh my God, Yoongi hyung just breathed the same air I'm breathing.

Really, Chim. Yoongi hyung this, Yoongi hyung that. I know that your gay ass will be a goner for him. But this is too too much.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Dairy, Mark my words. I will shave my head if Diminie doesn't ask Yoongi hyung's number before he goes back.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Phew.
That was close. Now we have to witness Jiminie mochi being all clingy and gross. I didn't even know that he can be Romantic. How in the hell? He is so red and all blushy blush when talking to Yoongi hyung. What's happening to the world? I just lost my Diminie...

*inserting puppy eyes*
Taetae is sad... :(

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Pause. Jeongguk paused for a bit. He was turning the pages like neutral. The things Taehyung just said don't make him feel anything. What's in it? Taehyung sulking over his best friend having a crush. Yeah, Jimin and Yoongi. Still, why Jeongguk doesn't jump out of the bed and scream to the world?

Well, he knew. Something was there between them. The Yoongi and Jimin thing. Jeongguk wasn't interested in it. Actually, he just realized that Taehyung's diary became his weird obsession now. Even if it's late to come to his senses, Jeongguk was trying hard to not give in to that guilty pleasure named Kim Taehyung.