34. The quest for answers.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Joon,
Thanks for being here. When everyone left me when everyone put me in the dark, you lightened my little world. This is not my old crush on you speaking. This is me, the sober me, the one who promised to be your best friend speaking to you. Thank you, dear friend, for taking care of me.

I hope you had a great birthday party. I hope you had fun. I hope you will be happy even after me away from you. Happy Birthday, Joon.

Yoongi hyung, let me be your koala bear next time. I promise I won't irritate your beauty sleep. And teach me how to play the guitar.

Jinnie, your love is strong, brave, and pure. I want you to keep up your charm to the sun to shine at its fullest. No matter what, you will always remind me of your love towards me, the care you keep in your heart. I won't let you down.

Dad, Baekie, Taeyeonie,
You three are the most real people I saw in my life. Not because you're my family I'm saying this. But you three never let me think low of myself and never do something that hurts your perspectives. I'm sorry if this hurts you. But I want you three to know that you guys inspire me to be a better person. I'm glad that I'm one of the Kim.

Jieun, thanks for everything. I know I don't deserve your help and all. But you're kind and beautiful. Thanks for supporting me. And Yug, I'm bad at keeping promises.

Itaewon,
There's no place like you in this universe. You're beautiful than any masterpiece. You're aesthetic and introverted just like me. Thank you for giving me your starry nights and city lights. I owe you the best time of my life. Have mercy and don't forget me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

He's there. Close. Very close. Jeongguk can feel that. The way his body trembling, his heart stuttering, and his breath getting caught in his lungs, he knows what the next pages waiting for him. Even if he tries, it will hurt him to an extent that he can feel his eyes betraying him, creating phosphines of a portrait he adores. It pains him that he can't do anything about a certain male's fate or self-love. Neither he can do anything about his own fate. It's all destined.  

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I closed my bank account, unsubscribed from Netflix, Deleted my google account, and social media, formatted my pen drive and laptop, then sold it online, revoked all my sponsorships and any other involvements. No legal procedure is left now.

My passport is in the third drawer of my cupboard which is actually a hidden one because of my clothes. The drawer has my old polaroids, maybe some exam sheets, a bank passbook, and some other random papers.

The second drawer has my accessories which are expensive than my usual ones, a ring Hobi gave me while we were in Jeju, and probably some keys from other drawers, maybe some money and yeah, my piggy bank too. I don't think it's any useful though.

The first drawer has a key with a unicorn on it. There's a small box in it with a chain and pendants. Keys are hanging on the pendants for the second and third drawers.

The unicorn key is for the little library near my bed. As you can see, it's all books in there. Find "Metamorphosis"

Jimin's old stuff, there's only one box belonged to him which is under the bed. It looks like a king-size aesthetic bed at first sight but there's a small secret trunk with it. There's a key to open that which is in my cupboard with a keychain that has the name Chimmy on it. A yellow and white one.