8. A What?

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

There we go! I knew it, somewhere. It will be my future here: GangBangtan. 

So, here's the thing. I was at the library, searching for some books for my assignment, and found this guy- short, cute, and was sneaking into his phone.

Was he watching porn? in a freakin' library? Park Jimin, you're nice, keep going.

Both of us were wandering around and we found a guy fighting with the cafeteria chef, saying this is not how Japache is supposed to taste. True, the food there was awful. Jimin was so interested in that male, and guess what, he's elder than us. Kim Seokjin Hyung, to be precise.

There goes my heart for Jung Hoseok, Jimin's dance class partner slash cool slash fashionista slash happy sunshine.

Last but not the least, we didn't know how we end up with the daring, studious, intelligent, handsome, tall male Kim Namjoon.

And yeah, here we are- the five of us- GangBangtan. Now please don't ask how we fall in friendship- it just... happens.

For now, just this. by the way, Namjoon hyung suggested this name, I know it's a bit tipsy.

Well, we all are opposite in every angle. Thank God, at least we share the same brain cells. And now we're friends.

 °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Friends ?? "

"What??"

Jeongguk exclaimed. This is not how he planned. This is not how he thought. He was feeling angry and confused. How could he miss that point?

Friends from college!

He wanted to call Yeonjun and Soobin and wanted to shout at them for missing that point. But he can't. The thought of taking his phone made him lazy and he chooses to return to the dairy. 

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Whoever chooses to believe in the universe, one thing to tell you- keep going, Your miracles are on the way.

When Jiminie told me that he fought with the warden to share the room with me and send Mingyu to his room, its 11:30 pm.

He was standing with his luggage in front of my door. I was shocked. But from now on, we both entered the world where we'll share gossips and clothes, watching movies and being goofy, lazy Sundays, bunking, and get caught by the warden.

Oh, God! we are now roommates!
I'm so excited. 

°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°