_____________________________

*Nadia's pov*

Higher dose? they were fucking drugging me?

I was stood frozen as i couldn't help hearing their conversation;they were talking about it so openly as if it wasn't a problem!

Did Sam know about this? he must've,a feeling of betrayal was settling inside me at the thought of him being so okay with drugging me everynight;he was supposed to be my companion in all of this,my ally.

A small sob escaped my lips that i couldn't control "what was that?" i heard Pepper saying,not that i waited around to wait for Clint's response i ran back to Sam's room.

Still seeing him gone i grabbed his phone unlocking it and going to contacts searching up Natasha's contact,once i found it i pressed on it and pressed the call option waiting.

The phone rang for a few seconds before Natasha picked up.

"hey Sam is everything ok-" she started from the other side of the call line "I hate you! you critcised me for taking drugs yet you go ahead and drug me for your own benefit!" i cut her off angrily "Nadia what-" Natasha tried again "i know you've been giving me sleeping pills,you fucking hypocrites!"

I was started to cry now so i put the phone down whilst she was thinking of what to respond,i threw the phone onto the bed and gripped the sheets with my hands trying to deal with my anger.

The tears were rushing down my face,weirdly i wasn't even mad that they had drugged i was mad that they had lied to me!

With all their going on and on about how i needed to trust them all,it was so ironic.

I laughed bitterly to myself trying to make myself stop crying,i shouldn't waste my tears on any of them! tears showed weakness and i wasn't weak! they could try convince themselves i was a little girl all they wanted but i wasn't!

During my fit of laughter i heard Sam walking in and as soon as he saw my face his eyes filled with concern "Nadia are you okay?" he said rushing over to me whilst i sat on the floor.

Not wasting any time i stood up "shut up! don't pretend to care about me when you don't!" i said running out of the room "Nadia?" i heard him saying as i run out.

Whilst here i'd only really been in the main areas excluding Sam's and Pepper's bedrooms,obviously i couldn't go to Sam's so i chose the latter running to Pepper and tony's hiding under their bed.

Luckily Tony wasn't in here,that would've been awkward.

I let myself cry now that i was alone hiding my face into the floor letting it all out,all my repressed emotions that i had held inside for the past couple of daysinstead distracting myself with having fun.

_______________________________

*third person pov*

"have you seen Nadia?" Sam asked worried going into the kitchen where Pepper and Clint was stood "what did you do Sam?!" Pepper questioned him seeing how distressed he looked assuming he somehow messed it up "nothing! she was crying in the room and then well she wasn't in the room anymore" he explained.

Now all three were worried,sure the girl had been upset a couple times in the past few days but she always talked to somebody about it one way or another.

The last time they heard about her doing this is when she well....had a full on breakdown.

"Friday tell Tony and Steve to come to the kitchen" Pepper commanded as Sam paced back in forth,they were concerned about the possibility of the girl harming herself again.