"What? Of course, I do." Harley says, looking up at him now.

"Right. They probably got you to come over here. And you only care about me if you get something out of me, so don't act so fucking high and mighty." Nikki snaps.

While the first part might have been true, the rest wasn't. "Really? That's what you think? I can get whatever I want from anyone else too, so don't feel so special in that category. And I do care about you. I care about you a lot, actually. You're always on my mind and I can never get you out no matter how hard I try, because I fucking love you, okay?"

Harley didn't realize the way her voice had raised or the way it had started to crack at the end until it was silent for a minute after she had finished her rant. Nikki stared blankly back at her, Harley unable to read what he was thinking.

Slamming the bowl onto the counter, she stands off the stool and rushes out of the lobby and back up to her room, locking it from the inside since she knew Vince had a key card.

Harley groans as soon as the door locked, not looking forward to the numerous hours she now had to spend with Nikki going home on the tour bus. Harley got to enjoy a total of 30 minutes of silence before Vince came into the room, looking unsure of how to handle Harley.

"Are you good? We kind of heard the whole thing." He says as he closes the door behind him.

"No, this is fucking awful. I didn't plan on admitting it to him, not yet at least. I certainly wasn't planning it for this year at all." Harley groans, rubbing her eyes.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, he sat there for about 5 minutes before going to his room," Vince says.

"How does that help?'' Harley complains, and he shrugs.

"You guys will come around, you always do."

"I don't think you get how severe this is. I told Nikki that I love him." Harley says, cursing the way her voice wobbled at the end.

"He loves you back. Even if he hasn't said so or shown any signs. He'd be stupid to pretend like it didn't happen." Vince said.

"Fuck." Harley groans. "Now I have to be trapped with him in the van."

"You can sit by me so he won't bother you." Vince offers.

"Thanks." She mutters. "I need something to help."

Vince finds their hidden stash of coke and alcohol before handing it to Harley, who was suddenly grateful to have a best friend.

The tour bus did indeed suck. Harley hated being near Nikki, who she knew was watching her but refused to talk to her. Doc had gotten the vibes that something had happened yet again with them, and chose to bother them the least to make it somewhat better.

She did sit by Vince though, and the two entertained themselves by playing random card games or talking about people on the scene. Harley leans against the wall with the window and wraps her arms around her legs as Vince scoots down to her side.

Lowering his voice, Vince leans forward to Harley. "So, how was Robbin?"

Harley groans. "Why do you have to bring it up?"

"Cause I wanna know! How is he? I also wanna know who's better, Robbin or Nikki?" Vince questions, grinning at Harley's disgusted face.

"I'll only say that he's a lot better than I thought he'd be, but I will not rank them," Harley tells him.

"Why not?"

"Because! First off, Nikki's over there and I don't want him to hear because he doesn't know about us, and second of all, that'd be rude to do."

"That just gives me the gist that Robbin's better," Vince tells her. Harley lightly kicks him in the leg, making Vince snicker.

Up further in the seats, apparently a commotion was going on between Tommy and Honey, over what had happened yesterday with Tommy's mom. Harley peaks above her seat, checking out the scene in front of her.

"I don't even know why you had to tell her! It's not like what I do is important or anything!" Honey snaps, crossing her arms.

"It's tradition, okay?" Tommy shrugs, glancing over his shoulder at her. Harley glances at Nikki who had been sitting across from Tommy, who was avoiding eye contact with the scene.

"What tradition? The meeting of the cunt?" Honey snaps, as she searches through her bag for something. Harley sits back into her seat, not wanting to be involved but still wanting to listen.

"Don't call my mother that!" Tommy snaps back.

"Here's your pen!" Honey shouts and glancing up in time, Harley witnesses Honey stab it into his shoulder. Harley's eyes widen in surprise.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Fuck you and fuck your mother!"

Standing up, Tommy demands Doc to pull the bus to the side as he drags a screaming and kicking Honey to the door, and everyone else in the band just sits and stares in shock.

"Get the fuck off my bus, get out!" He shoves her towards the door.

Honey shoves Tommy back. "You are such a spoiled little mama's boy cause you wanna crawl back inside her cunt!"

As Harley had peeked over the edge of the seat and watched the scene, she gasps as Tommy punches Honey in the face, the girl reeling back. Vince leans back in his seat, pretending not to watch the scene as the bus falls into silence.

"I told you not to call her that." They barely hear Tommy say before he escapes to the safety of the bunks.

Everyone remained in silence as Tommy left and even the minutes after when Honey was taken off the bus. With wide eyes, Harley returns to her seat in the corner as Vince sips from the drink he had.

"Well. What an entertaining day, right?" Harley says, looking over at Vince.

Vince snorts. "You could say so. Just a typical day of being in Motley Crue."

"Jesus Christ," Harley mutters, getting comfy in her spot as she closed her eyes, attempting to sleep. She wished that when she opened her eyes, she'd be home and away from the disaster.