AKHILESH - Why you don't say No ?

SONAL - What ?

AKHILESH - If you don't want to do something, why are you not saying No ?

SONAL - Because a wife should never say No.

AKHILESH - Who told you this ?

SONAL - My Mother and Sister.

AKHILESH - Start Saying No.

Sonal you need to understand, if you don't want to eat something, if you don't want to wear something, if you don't want to go somewhere or even when you don't want to be close with me Start saying No.

SONAL - But then I will not be a good wife.

AKHILESH - You are my good Wife, My Dhingli.

SONAL - But if I say No, then they will Stop liking me and then one day they will start hating me. I don't want that.

AKHILESH - No one will do that.

Sonal you need to understand, you can't be like this. You need to learn some things or others will harm you.

SONAL - No one will harm me, every body is family.

AKHILESH - No, see you can trust people but blind trust is not good. You can help people but for their benifits you can't harm yourself or others.

SONAL - ohk.

AKHILESH - Okay won't help. Start practicing now.

SONAL - How ?

AKHILESH - Are you comfortable wearing this Night dress ?

SONAL - inside my duvet I am happy but I feel shy in front of you.

AKHILESH - Yes, so say No to me. That you don't want to wear it. When you don't want to go out say it. When you want something say it. Sonal we are going to share our life together so we need to know what we want from each other. Right ?

SONAL - I just want you to be with me for the rest of our lives.

AKHILESH - I am giving you a promise that I will be with you everytime. I won't leave you. I won't let you leave me.

SONAL - I promise you, I would never do anything which I don't want to do.

AKHILESH - Sonal sometimes we are bound to do something which we don't like. I had to agree for Megha's marriage at the age of nineteen because that was Bapuji's final decision at that time but with Radha I made sure that the least is she could be graduated.

SONAL - I understand studing is important but not more than your family, your marriage Akhilesh.

AKHILESH - No Sonal, Marriage is important but not more than you, yourself. Sonal I have learnt that you need to be selfish for your own good. See, you didn't get a chance to study because your family financial condition. I didn't get to study because Bapuji health issue was there. Megha didn't wanted to study but Radha, she is talented, she is capable and wishes to study moreover she has no obstacles and I won't let any obstacles in her way.

SONAL - You are a very good Brother and Husband.

AKHILESH - I want to be a good Human Being.

Sonal, I promise you I won't make you cry. I would take care of you. I would always put you before me. I would listen to you whenever there is misunderstanding. I won't take haste decision.

I known Sonal, you won't tell me your suffering but i promise you in my capacity I would never let you suffer. I just want honesty from you in return my love. I want you to share everything with me. I don't want that you will hide anything from me.

Sonal you are free to take your own decisions but I don't want them to hurt our marriage. Sonal we are starting our life and trust is important. I have doubted you many times and I am sorry for that but I want you to forgive me. Will you ?

A crying Sonal nodded her head and gave a Hug to the love of her life. Akhilesh secured her in his arms and promise to be selfish for his Sonal for the rest of the life.

Sonal you are the most beautiful thing happened in my life. I love you.

I love you too 😘😘. Sonal shyly replied bin a low voice.

This night got Sealed by their Promise for love.

I am really sorry, I know not this chapter vis not upto the mark. There was a lot I wanted from this chapter but I couldn't give.
Sorry for the delay in updating the chapter.