"I dunno man, he's tried to put his mom in jail before," Vince murmurs, glancing over his shoulder at Nikki, who stared them down. "Fuck, he's staring at us."

"He isn't going to do shit, stop worrying," Harley tells him, as she joins the two bands at the table. She sits next to Nikki and Tommy at the table, acting as if the earlier conversation had never happened. Mick had joined them while Harley and Vince were in the line, and he notes the new ring on her left hand.

"When did you do that?" Mick questions, nodding at the ring.

"Yesterday," Harley smirks to herself, taking a bite of her food. Mick watches the way Nikki scowls at Vince as he sits and takes the sign.

"And I'm guessing who the lovely groom is based on Nikki's reaction." Mick sighs.

"Hey, fuck you all, I had no part in this." Nikki snaps. Mick gives him a blank stare.

"Nikki's just jealous, leave him be." Harley waves them off.

"Am not."

"I'll believe Nikki's not jealous when pigs can fly," Ozzy comments, making Tommy laugh and Harley and Vince snicker - despite Vince being slightly afraid of the bassist at the moment.

Harley shovels down the rest of her food before disposing of the plate and leaving the kitchen, heading back to her room. She wasn't sure if he'd follow her or not - but knowing Nikki, Harley could guess he did.

"Where are you going?" Nikki demands, following her down the hallway.

She stops by the elevator and turns to look at him, putting on an innocent facade. "My room. Where else?"

Nikki scoffs. "I'm not fucking stupid, Harley."

"I never said you were," Harley tells him, trying to keep the smirk from forming on her face. With the way he was staring at her lips, Harley knew he noticed.

"See, I knew you were fucking with me." He snaps as the elevator door opens. The people in the elevator stare at the two before stepping around them, and Harley and Nikki get into the elevator, Nikki hitting the button to his floor. Harley stood on the balls of her heel during the sharp silence, rolling back and forth on them.

As soon as the door opens, and making sure no one was around, Nikki grabs her wrist, pulling her out of the elevator. Harley almost yelps in surprise at the sudden tight grip.

"I don't know what I should've expected from you, certainly not this," Nikki mutters, unlocking his door. He pulls Harley inside before slamming the door shut, and kissing her harshly as soon as the door closes. Harley droops, her eyes falling shut instantly.

She kisses him back as Nikki drags her to the bed, pushing her down onto it and pinning her wrists to the bed. Harley watches as he scans her body before he pushes one wrist over so he can use a single hand to pin her wrists. Nikki's free hand runs down the side of her body, before moving to the zipper that sat at the center of her dress.

Wrapping his fingers around the ring, he drags the zipper down slowly, smirking to himself as he watches her body spring out at him from being contained tightly together with the leather. Nikki sheds the dress away from her, tossing it onto the floor. She turns her head to watch it go, frowning slightly as he carelessly threw the expensive leathers.

"I wonder if you two are supposedly married now, does he get to touch you where I get to?" Nikki murmurs, his voice low. His hand runs across her breasts, grabbing them tightly, before flowing down to her thighs and digging his nails into her skin. "Does he touch you here, or here?"

Harley chokes back a laugh, tilting her head up to look at him. "Y'know, jealousy isn't a good color on you, Sixx."

Nikki pauses and studies her for a moment. "What's a good color on you is that leather," He nods towards the floor, "Or these colorful bruises left on you by me, to let everyone know who you belong to."

She scoffs as he bends to kiss her neck. "No one fuckin' owns me. I can do what I please."

"Like marrying our singer?"

"See, you're so jealous of it that you can't even say his name." Harley snorts, then chokes out a moan as he bites at her neck.

"I'm not jealous, get that outta your fuckin' head." Nikki snaps. "I'm also not cause I'm the one that gets to fuck you, not Vince."

"It's okay, you can still be jealous and fuck me." Harley mocks sympathy.

He scowls. "You're a bitch."

"I know." She smirks, watching as he moves below her waist. He tugs down her underwear and tosses them onto the ground next to her dress before wetting his fingers. Harley grimaces and arches her back slightly as Nikki presses his two fingers against her clit and rubs it in a circular motion.

"I wonder if he touches you here because if he did, he'd be a dead man." Nikki hums, pressing his fingers deeper into her. Harley would've given him a snide response to that, but she was too lost in pleasure to say anything.

Nikki's fingers worked their way around her, remembering their way to her sweet spot from before. One of his favorite parts of being a musician, besides the music, was one of the many other ways it made him skilled with his hands.

He continuously pushes his fingers into the spot, enjoying the sound of her crying out with each push. Nikki plays with her a bit more, and Harley moans out again - feeling on edge this time.

"Shit, Nikki," Harley moans, but he already knew. Nikki knew how Harley worked in the sex world, as he dominated that. Although other aspects of her life he didn't know so well, but he was getting there.

He pauses for a moment before retracting his fingers from her and sits back to admire her. Snapping her head up, Harley glares at him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She hisses, and Nikki smirks at the agitated sound of her voice.

"I don't know if you deserve to finish, seeing as you've been misbehaving recently."

"If you don't fucking touch me and finish your fucking job, I'll do it myself and then bite your dick off later," Harley growls at him.

"That'd actually be kind of hot-"

"Nikki," Harley moans, and she tenses as she feels his fingers re-enter her. It doesn't take much longer before she's cumming, as she had already been on the edge and the asshole just felt like fucking with her. And sure enough, she came a few moments later as Nikki freed himself from her.

"Fuck," She whimpers as she sits up. "It's way too early in the morning to have been fucking with me like that."

"Really? I'd say that it's too early to get straight to the point."

"No way." She shakes her head.

"Hm. Noted, then." Nikki says, glancing over at her.

Harley glances at the door then back at Nikki. "I suppose we should get back to the band, and do our band duties."

"Right." Nikki nods.

"Although, I think we have a bit of time for something... extra." She smirks, unfolding his belt buckle, and pulling down the zipper. Harley swings herself off the bed and onto her knees, bringing them both into more pleasure.