Rolling over, Harley rubs her eyes as she stares up at the bunk above her. The one above her she's pretty sure is Tommy's. Harley hates tour bus bunks. The door opens and she glances up to see Nikki. Groaning, Harley rolls over onto her side.

Nikki sits on the bunk across from her and doesn't say anything at first. "Mick made me come talk to you. Said he'd kill both of us first if we were like this the whole tour."

Harley rolls her eyes before sitting up and turning to him. "Of course someone else has to make you."

He scowls but says nothing back. "So. The Lela situation."

Harley nods. "Yeah."

"How's that... going for you?"

"I suppose the best it can be. She's mad at me, so yeah." She shrugs.

"Oh. Sorry, I guess." He says, glancing away slightly.

"Wow, is the Nikki Sixx apologizing for once?"

"Don't get used to it." He scoffs as she snickers to herself.

"So are we on an agreement pact to not kill each other?" Harley questions.

"Sure." Nikki shrugs.

"Okay. I can agree with that. At least for the tour." Harley says.

"A tour-only pact? Then we can kill each other when we get back to LA." Nikki responds.

"That sounds good to me." Harley laughs quietly, shaking her head. Nikki doesn't respond right away, as he was too busy watching Harley and being amazed by her. He watches the way her hair falls into her face and how she brushes it to the side, tucking some behind her ear. As she did so, Harley notices Nikki watching her and looks up at him. "What?"

Nikki leans forward and kisses her, surprising Harley as he did so. She knew it was a bad idea, but Harley was full of them lately, so why not add one to her list? And it technically didn't count if he had previously been a bad idea on her list already.

Harley wraps her hands around his neck and pulls him deeper into the kiss as his hands fall to her side. Nikki scoops her up and slides her onto his lap, kissing her on the neck.

"Nikki," Harley whispers, digging her nails into his back. "They're out there - they might come in."

"So? They all already know. And besides, at least they'd know we made up." He murmurs, sucking on her neck as he finishes speaking.

"Fuck," Harley groans, attempting to keep her voice quiet.

"You can just learn to be quiet for me, we'll need that in hotels."

"Who says I'm fucking you after this?" She snorts, although it gets cut off and turns into a strangled moan.

"I'm sure you will. You have a weak will when it comes to me anyway." He shrugs, carelessly pulling her shirt off and running his hand to the back of her bra.

"I could easily not fuck you if I wanted." Harley retorts, making a face at him.

"Mhm." Nikki nods sarcastically as her bra falls loose from her body. He's temporarily distracted by the curves of her body as he runs his hands along with them, digging into her skin as he did so. He swiftly brought his hands up to grip the side of her breasts tightly, and her head fell into the crook of his neck as she moaned.

"Maybe we should wait till later - or lock the door," Harley suggests, biting her lip to keep herself from moaning again as she spoke.

"Who cares? They can walk in on us all they want - at least they'll know your mine and not theirs." Nikki tells her, hoisting her up for a moment to pull her shorts down.

"They probably already know that with how we act around each other." Harley laughs.

"You're not wrong." He shrugs. "But how could I not act like that with your pretty face?"

Harley rolls her eyes, a small smirk on her face. "Don't get all sappy on me now, Sixx."

"Would never dream of it." He smirks back, kissing her again.

Even though they never finished the original intention, the two ended up falling asleep on Harley's bunk. Harley faced the wall as Nikki was curled around her, his arm around her waist and his face buried in her hair. As they never exactly came out of the bunks, it was an unfortunate but somewhat cute sight for the others to walk in on.

Hours later, they arrive in Portland, where their first show was to take place. Harley and Nikki had slept some of the drive, and the other half they were awake and back out in the main portion of the bus.

For room stayings, Doc had set it up beforehand. Tommy was to share a room with Honey, and then Nikki and Mick were together. Harley wondered if he put Nikki with someone else out of the fear of them possibly killing each other or knowing their past of fucking. That left Harley and Vince in a room together.

"Ah, I get to stay with my bestie!" Harley exclaims, throwing an arm around his shoulder as he unlocks their door.

"I will not have an issue with it as long as Sixx isn't in here constantly," Vince tells her.

"And why would he be?" Harley mocks innocence.

VInce rolls his eyes. "As if we all didn't hear you on the tour bus earlier."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shakes her head, a smirk on her face as she passes him. Harley flops onto the bed, yawning as she did.

"Ugh, an actual bed." Vince sighs, laying next to her.

"We can make a mutual pact that as long as Nikki isn't in here, you can't bring random girls in." Harley prompts.

"What? That's not fair. That's two different situations. One's a friend and bandmate and the other are just groupies." He complains.

"Okay, then Nikki can come in whenever he wants." Harley grins.

Vince rolls his eyes. "You two are gross."

"Says you, the king of sleaziness himself."

"Glad to know people know me by my true name," Vince says, as Harley laughs before hitting him with a pillow.