10.7 [Final]

The doctor was literally screaming at Seven. "Are you an idiot. You took him to fight. Do you know how much harmful it was to him. You are quite lucky that he and the babies are okay."

Seven caught the word 'Babies' "Babies?"

The doctor was stunned "what? You didn't even know that your mate is pregnant?"

Seven said like he is being wronged "How would I know he will be pregnant as a man?"

The doctor rubbed his temple helplessly "you are really stupid. Lord Atlas is from that rare clan. Of course he will be able to be pregnant. How do you think lord Atlas was born. He had two biological fathers."

Seven frowned "I never thought about that."

The doctor choked on his saliva and decided to stay silent but he calmed down after he saw Seven caressing Atlas intimately. "You need to take good care of himself. He is very tired."

Seven nodded and glanced at him lovingly. "En. I will."

.
..

Atlas was being held by Seven in his arm. "We are going to have our baby back soon. Aren't you happy?"

Seven kissed his baby's hand "very happy. But you are the most important gift to me. So, Every part of your is important to me."

Atlas leaned happily on his chest and let Seven caress him. He was feeling very comfortable now unlike the burning sensation of that day. "What will happen when we go back?"

Seven thought for a while and said "we can make appropriate bodies for them and then their soul will enter their bodies. How about it?"

Atlas nodded "mmhm"

.
..

A royal guard bowed to Atlas. "Lord. Little miss have gone missing."

Atlas rubbed his temple in rage and walked out followed by the guard. He saw his two twin sons looking down guiltily. "You both are engaged and going to get married after a few days. Now you are saying me that you lost your little sister in market.  Are you kidding me?"

The two twins trembled "Daddy. It's our fault. We were too excited by the surprise that...."

Atlas continued for them "that you didn't care about your sister."

A playfully voice called him "Daddy~"

Atlas looked around and saw his little treasure running towards him. He subconsciously spread his hand and hugged his little darling. Irish pecked at her daddy's cheeks. "I missed you so much daddy~"

Atlas stroke her hair gently "are you going to run around again?"

Irish shook her head. "No~"

Atlas hugged her and saw the boy standing expressionlessly behind her. Irish poked his shoulder "daddy that big brother took me back. Can the big brother stay with me? "

Atlas was the familiar soul and nodded "of course."

A pair of brother and sister came and stood behind the twins guiltily.

Atlas sighed and waved his hand "it's alright. But take care after this."

The four of them nodded.

A pair of arms hugged his waist "it's okay. Our child will never leave us."

Atlas smiled "en"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

This arc is also ended. Now maybe I will complete the book in two days.

It was a happy journey together~

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~