7.4

Bai Qiran is now sitting in the lap of the man who is supposed to be his lover,  the villain Lu Mohan. "Mas-Master."

Lu Mohan pinched his cheek "RanRan have grown long wings now.  He wants to fly away from home. Huh?"

Bai Qiran confirmed that it's his lover and pouted shamelessly ignoring their-ahem position "isn't it for master?"

Lu Mohan asked interestedly "for me?"

Bai Qiran took out the Redfern flute from his space ring "This is for master."

Lu Mohan was really happy after receiving the gift but didn't show it on his face. "Okay Master will let you go this time."

Bai Qiran didn't get up rather he hooked his arms against him and rubbed himself against his chest. "When will you be marrying me? Master. The disciples are teasing me."

Lu Mohan froze. He actually didn't behave so intensely to his little disciple. But he knows that the whole sect knew his feelings. He didn't want to scare his sweetheart away so he suppressed his desire but now his sweetheart is asking him this. What can he do. He looked at Bai QiRan who was snuggling in his chest. He hugged the little disciple fearlessly this time. "Anytime you say."

Bai Qiran looked at him with smile in his eyes "you can arrange it now." He was feeling very sleepy. Maybe the laziness of the original owner have effected him. He didn't move from his lap and found a comfortable place to take a nap. Lu Mohan hugged the sleeping boy in his arms helplessly and carried him to his room.

When Bai Qiran woke up, he was laying on the top of Lu Mohan. When he looked up, he met the eyes filled with desire. Bai Qiran chuckled and pecked on the side of his lips. "Master"

Lu Mohan's eyes darkened. He turned around and pressed Bai Qiran in bed. "Ranran don't provoke master."

Bai Qiran chuckled despite the danger. He still kissed him again and said innocently "Master?"

Lu Mohan hold his hands above his head and stared dangerously at his prey. "Ranran"

The naughty Ranran provoked his master more and licked his lips. Lu Mohan felt that the beast inside him have came out of the cage after waiting so many years. He kissed his sweetheart intensely. After hearing him gasp and moan, the desire in Lu Mohan's eyes burned more fiercely. His hand untied the belt of the robe and his lips were licking his neck. But he controlled himself. "Ranran not now."

Bai Qiran pursed his lips "master."

Lu Mohan saw the disappointment in his eyes and hugged him. He caressed his back slowly. He kissed his forehead lovingly "not now. Ranran. Wait until the wedding okay."

Bai Qiran murmured okay.

Lu Mohan sighed with relief. He send spiritual messages to his other three disciples to meet him.

Lu Mohan let his love sleep and walked out of the room. When he enter the hall. His three disciple knelt in front of him. "Master"

 "Master"

Lu Mohan