Seal.

Lord Master started to tell why he sealed his only son in a world. "Oswald is our only son. He got every goof things from us - looks, powers, aura but the only thing he didn't get was feelings. We were very worried about this child. Oswald grew up without feelings. He didn't even feel pain if somehow he got cuts or bruise in his body. If we don't notice the blood in his body then he would never notice it. We gave him responsibility to manage a total of 10 worlds. Are first every thing was alright. Even if he never took care of the world's,  he also didn't care to destroy them but slowly slowly he felt that his life is so boring. He can feel anything besides bore. He decided to roam around one of the worlds but it was very irritable to him. When he at last visited the last world that was the vampire world, his boredom reached the limit and he killed the main leads of the world which got the world destroyed. The energy released from the destroyed world was a big destruction for the departments and the other worlds. Oswald didn't stop there....he wanted to destroy every source of his boredom. It was already quite boring so he wanted to destroy the worlds to relieve his boredom. If he really destroy every world like that then everything will be in mess. So I divided his soul into ten parts and distributed them on those ten worlds."

He sighed and continued "It have been hundreds of years that he was being reborn on those world's again and again. I never thought he will develop feelings for you when you accidentally went to a mission on that world. His soul regained some of his memories and left his own soul imprint on you. Everything was alright. We would unseal his soul and accumulated them in one after seeing this but.....001 unsealed that piece of soul. It would be okay if every piece were unsealed together but when he unsealed only one piece of soul. It was at risk that it will disappear with a little time. Luckily the soul followed you because of the soul imprint otherwise even if we put the other 9 piece of the soul together,it would be incomplete and it would not have received the original memories. After that the first peace of soul  started to collect the other soul piece everytime you completed the worlds. We used your powers to send you to the specific worlds. We know we should tell you this but....We are very grateful to you. Actually that piece of soul was within you.

The last world was the destroyed world but we put the world together with that fragment of soul. So when Oswald went to the last world, his soul was completed instantly."

Austin listened every details carefully. He was afraid to miss any single details. His eyes were welling up. 'So he was not the only one who was emotionless, Who wanted love, who need someone that was only his.'

Oswald can understand his feelings as he still have that soul imprint on him. He stroke his back comfortably. Austin leaned against his chest.

Lord Master smiled at them and looked at the Lord God who nodded at him.

Lord God cleared his throat and said. "Former 001 was being punished for unsealing a soul. He only had power to take out a unsealed soul from a world but he crossed him limit. So Oswald will take over the 001 position."

Oswald ignored his father and continue to comfort his wife.

Lord God also didn't care about his manners.

Lord Master said gently "you can try to make bodies for your children. We also want to meet our grandchildren."