6.9 [Final]

The doctor saw the report and sigh with relief. If something happened to the couple, he would surely be dead. But he still shivered under William's gaze. "Captain William, you don't have any poison in your body. Everything is..."

William interrupted him "I want to know about my wife."

The doctor smiled "Congratulations to the captain. Your wife is pregnant for 1 month and he is now a SSS level omega, the only one."

William was stunned. He only touched Zell at the esterus and at their wedding night. So it means he was pregnant from the esterus. "Why is he still unconscious?" He didn't care about the SSS whatever level.

The doctor wiped his sweat "because he have used all of his strength. He now have to take a rest to recover his vitality."

William nodded and stayed at the hospital with Zell. His skin got the healthy colour back but Zell only woke after a month. William took Zell home and said about the child.

Zell was very happy.  He didn't resigned from the military but because of his rare physical problems, he was given holiday. He just have to go back when the capital is in serious problem.

Zell felt the happiness and bitterness of conceiveing. He doesn't have a appetite and his morning sickness got worse by everyday. William was very nervous about him. He laid soft carpets in all his house that Zell would feel comfortable.

When Zell's due date was near. He got transferred to the hospital but the baby didn't came out even when the due date passed. William and Zell wanted to leave the gender of the Child as a suspense. So they didn't checked it. Now William really want to beat the kid.

But finally after 10 days, Zell's water broke and Zell was taken to the delivery room.

William gritted his teeth in nervousness and anger. It's been 4 hours but there is still no news from inside. He only calmed down when he heard the crying sound. The nurse came out with two child and gave them to William.  William took them in his arms and asked the sister "how is my wife. Can I see him now?"

The nurse smiled "He is sleeping now.  You can meet him once he is transferred to his ward."

William gave the children to his family and accompanied his love.

~~~~~~

A young teenager pushed the door open. "Dad. Dad. Did you knew that Ivan is chasing after that heir Oder Canber ."

Zell looked at his eldest son Issac uninterestedly "know"

Issac was dumbfounded "and you let him chase that bastard."

Zell didn't answer him. Issac saw his father entering and he went to him. But William also ignored him. Zell stood up and helped him to take his tie off. William asked his son "Issac. Did your little brother managed to chase him?"

Issac answered proudly "of course he is my twin brother."

William rolled his eyes "behave like an alpha. You are so proud huh? what about your partner?"

Issac growled "Father?"

William glared at him "Get lost"

His both son are Alpha but the difference between them is like heaven and earth. The oldest one is a fool while the small one is cold but warm.

Zell patted on his shoulder "let them follow their own path."

William nodded and carried Zell inside his room. You can hear Zell screaming "what the fuck are you doing? It is still daytime."

Issac and Ivan><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Issac and Ivan
><><><><><><><><><><><><><

OKAY HAPPY WITH THE ARC BEAUTIES???

take care of yourself....xoxo...❤🔥

BlackRose~