Master and Lord God.

002 walked out of his cabin towards the office. But the office was sealed by spiritual force. A restorer whose code name is 009 saw 002 before the room. "'Ey boss. What'cha you doin' 'ere?"

002 smacked him "Talk like a human."

009 pursed his lips "what are you doing here?"

002 pointed at the office "what's going on?"

009 nodded knowingly "001 seems to be using his powers in a bad way. Your master came today and took him away. They seemed to talking that 001 free-ed a soul who was sealed by the Lord God."

002 looked down and thought for a while. He walked towards the forbidden area. The guards in front of the gate stopped him. "Noone is allowed to enter the forbidden area."

002 released his spiritual force to contact a spiritual link with his master.

After a while a voice echoed in the surrounding "Let him in.."

The guards made way respectfully and stood in their original position again.

When 002 entered the gate, the normal tech surrounding changed into a luxurious president suite.  There were two man present into the room. One was sitting lazily in the sofa while the other his blowing his hair dry with the hair dryer.

002 bowed slightly "Master.......Mistress."

The man who was blowing the here choked a little and glared at him and the lazy man opened his eyes and smiled happily "Good...good"

Yeah the lazy man was his master and the other was his mistress...ahem....lord God.
Maybe you will confuse about them. Well!!! His master is the submissive one.

Lord God snorted and ignored him.

After drying the hair, his master leaned against the sofa comfortably and asked without opening his eyes "so why are you here to visit this old man?"

002 said respectfully "Master. 001 was..."

His master opened his deep black eyes and looked at him seriously "Austin. We all know you are not interested about 001..... and if you want to know about the sealed soul...then it's not the time yet. You will know everything when the times come. You should know about him....but.....go now....it's not the time yet."

002 remained silent for a while and nodded "yes. Master."

The scene in front of him changed and he was again in front of the gate of the forbidden area.

002 remained there for a while and thought everything again but didn't find a clue. He suddenly felt he is missing him. He walked towards his cabin slowly.

He locked the door and closed his eyes laying in the cabin.

3.....2....1.....

Entering World Mission...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The next arc will be the last arc and after that everything will be clear...

I am a little sad and happy about the end of the book...

Maybe I will again update a little slower. My teacher will give me the coral draw's notes tomorrow and I have to write them....wuwuwuuu T○T.

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself...xoxo.....❤

BlackRose~