9.3

Irwin was sitting on the pool naked. Vasu can only see his bare back with Irwin's tilted head who was looking at him. The back was so smooth and tender that he touch it then it will be red as tomato. The hair was wet and it was stuck to his forehead and neck. A few drops of water are dripping down from his face and....

Irwin interrupted his thought "Vasu...."

Vasu trembled and looked down "Master"

(A/N : Charm : 100%
Seduction : 100%)

Irwin blinked innocently "what were you saying?"

Vasu thought for a while and remembered why he came here but his voice is still trembling "Master. The name jade was said to given to the future prince consort. I want to return the jade."

Irwin chuckled "yes. It was given to the future prince consort."

Vasu again looked up "Mas-master"

Irwin took the rose petals floating in the water "what did I said to you when I gave you the jade."

Vasu remembered 'After me you will be the second master of my palace.'
"......"

Irwin waved his hand "Come help me dress...Future prince consort"

Vasu was speechless with this level of shamelessness. He sighed and walked forward to complete his responsibilities.

But his ear tips got red when he saw Irwin coming out of the water. Irwin's   white pajamas have became almost transparent after soaking in water. They are sticking to the tender long legs. Vasu gulped and looked away.

Irwin smirked "hurry up now?"

Vasu took a deep breath and took the robe to dress him but didn't dare to look directly at Irwin.

Irwin's eyes were full of smile. The usual 20 minutes of dress up took almost a hour.

Vasu followed Irwin out and saw Iraqis waiting. Irwin waved his hand and Vasu went out.

Iraqis have seen vasu coming out of Irwin's bathroom. He raised his eyebrow "is he the one?"

Irwin didn't shy away "mmhm"

Iraqis patted his head "it seem you have  unrequited love. My brother. Best of luck."

Irwin smiled "it's alright."

Iraqis was helpless about his brother. So he changed the topic "you were right. There is something off about the prince. He doesn't look like the Crown Prince Vistal "

Irwin got interested "how can you say that?"

Iraqis thought for a while and said "crown prince Vistal have deep black hair and eyes. Even if this prince have those black hair.  He can't copy those eyes."

Irwin thought ' Yes Ottos's eyes were deep brown'. "So he isn't the real crown prince. Let him come here. Maybe he will be useful to us."

Iraqis nodded. "Take care...The fake prince will be here in 6 days."

.
..

Vasu's eyes have started to change after a few days. It's more deep and possessive. Irwin still called him to serve during the bath or let him eat with him.  Today Irwin teased Vasu to sleep with him. "Future prince consort. This prince can't sleep. Can the consort help the Prince to sleep."

Vasu have gotten familiar with this type of teasing. He literally have to feed or bath the Prince now. "Master. It's not appropriate. Tomorrow the crown prince Vistal is coming here."

Irwin's eyes got cold. "Who cares about that?  Or you want me to marry him?"

Vasu froze. He can't answer this question. Irwin looked down disappointedly. He walked out of the room leaving Vasu alone.

Vasu wanted to stop him but he couldn't. He really can't answer this question.

Irwin's face revealed a evil smirk when he came out of the room.