8.3

Zara started to barbecue the meat with the salts obtained from the riverside. The river was very salty like a sea. Snow reluctantly bit the meat but his eye's lit up "it's so tasty"

Zara rolled his eyes. He was watching the childish side of his hubby. After eating food. Snow coiled itself on Zara's arm. He refused to uncoil himself from his mate. Zara said helplessly "Can you at least hug me in your human form."

Snow stared at him and his tongue licked Zara's lips. Zara helplessly patted the snake head and a human head appeared under his hand. The head rubbed it against his hand intimately "Mate."

Zara replied him "en" At first he didn't know why Snow likes to call him mate but later he came to know it's meaning.

Snow took the little female in his arms and hugged him gently. His cold breath was brushing against Zara's neck. Zara trembled and turned around to see the happy red eyes. He felt embrassed that he got sexually stimulated when his hubby was innocently hugging him.

Snow and Zara don't talk to each other much but they knew about each other's needs and preferences. Snow would stick himself to Zara everything. It was early winter and a snake should go into hibernation in this cold weather. So Snow was very lazy to get up from bed and he was very reluctant to let Zara go from his arms. After the winter he will take his mate to the mating ceremony. But he have to hunt for some little preys otherwise they have to stay hungry in the winter.

Zara saved many things during the summer so he wasn't very worried about this cold weather. He knew that he will meet his two other friends in the mating ceremony.

Rick will fell in love with Ron in this winter normally after he fights with some cannon fodders and Jeff will lie about his death to Rick. Zara was excited to see Jeff's face that time. Uff it will be really fun but now he have seduce his hubby.

Zara looked at his hubby "I want to bath"

Snow was stunned "but it was really cold inside."

Zara smiled "don't worry. I will heat the water."

Snow nodded but he followed Zara to the riverbank. But his eyes was wide open when he saw Zara naked at the riverbank. Snow gulped. He felt hot in his nose. When he touched his nose, he saw blood in his fingertip but he still couldn't look away. His lower abdomen felt hot but he stood rooted their until Zara came out of water. The water drops were streaming down from Zara's hair to his chest. Snow couldn't control himself anymore. He turned around and left the scene to another lake. He jumped into it without any hesitation. The cold water didn't seem to relieve his pain. At last his hand made way to his shaft to relieve himself.

When Snow came back he saw Zara waiting for him with lunch. Snow didn't dare to look at snow for a long time. But he still peeked at him time to time. At night, Zara rolled into Snow's arm and wrapped himself around snow like a octopus.

Snow remembered the scene he saw at noon. He felt like his usual cold body is burning but he didn't want to wake Zara up. So he wrapped a hand around Zara's waist and looked at his innocent sleeping face. The lips that was slightly parted attracted him. It's like it was saying 'come and attack me'

After a little time, Zara started to rub himself on Snow. Snow's self control was at the edge of collapsing. He changed into his snake form and hissed.

After a while he calmly came out of arm and coiled itself in a ball to sleep.

Zara gritted his teeth silently and decided to attack himself. Why would he be embrassed. They were old couple. Humph. Stupid snake.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

My parrot ran away from home and the dog of my neighbour bit her neck. My other neighbour saw  The little daughter of that house took my sweetie away. I was told that my sweetie was alive when the little girl took her away.

She told my mother sweetie is dead but I believe she is okay. That girl is not giving my sweetie back. Mum is very sad about sweetie.

:(

BlackRose~