9.8

"Irwin. You can't understand the situation now." Iraqis was wearing the king's robe.

Irwin was very sleepy. Vasu didn't return yet. He couldn't sleep well at night. He only fell asleep at morning but his brother who is a king now woke him up. He said drowsily "oh"

Iraqis was walking to and fro "the real crown prince Vistal have returned to his empire. The neighbor empire have sent news that their crown prince is coming to take their crown prince consort back. The crown prince wants to marry you. They also asked to give Ottos Rizzoli to them. They have a enmity against him."

Irwin woke up by the word 'marry' "I am not marrying anyone except Vasu."

Iraqis said "I know. But don't say anything to the envoys. I will talk to them."

Irwin nodded "en".

...

Iraqis was really irritated by this crown prince who was not taking him seriously. The only sentence he have heard from the crown prince is "Where is my prince consort?"

The crown prince was wearing black from head to toe with a black mask in his face. Initially he heard that the crown prince is the most handsome man in the entire empire then why is he hiding his face.

Iraqis again repeated "I apologize to the crown prince but my brother Irwin can't marry you. He had given his name jade to someone as a token of marriage. We can't go back to our marriage token. As long as I know the marriage contract with you have a condition that you will only get married if you two like each other. My brother doesn't like you."

Crown Prince Vistal chuckled "Name Jade? I happened to have one."

Iraqis frowned "what do you mean?"

Crown Prince took the name jade out from his sleeve "The token of marriage. You can't take it back King Iraqis. So please call my Prince consort here."

Iraqis trembled. He knows how much his brother loves Vasu. "Where is Vasu? What happened to him?"

Crown Prince Vistal smiled "I will only answer this question to my prince consort."

Iraqis waved his hand. A guard bowed to them and went out. Iraqis was staring murderously at the crown prince. But the crown prince didn't care about him and stared at the door anxiously to not to miss the silhouettes of his prince consort.

When Irwin entered the hall,  his gaze was attracted by the black figure sitting majestically in the hall beside his brother. He gritted his teeth.

The crown Prince Vistal stood up and walked towards Irwin. He knelt before Irwin with respect "Master"

Iraqis yelled out in surprise "what's going on?"

Irwin looked away "what are you doing like this?"

Crown Prince Vistal took off his mask and took the hand of Irwin in his hand. He kissed the fingertips one by one "Master. Marry me okay? You can't go back on your word. I have your marriage token."

Irwin smiled coldly "oh? Crown Prince Vistal, how can this prince be your esteemed master? How can I give my marriage token to you? I never met the esteemed crown prince."

Crown Prince Vistal didn't stood up. "Master. Don't be angry with me. I will leave the throne and be your private secret guard okay?"

Irwin sighed "Vasu. Don't be like this. Go back to your empire."

Crown Prince Vistal hold the hand tightly "No. I will not leave you."

Irwin rubbed his head helplessly "I will go with you."

Crown Prince Vistal's eyes lit up "Really?"

Irwin raised his eyebrow "if you have any doubt then I will not...."

Crown Prince Vistal stood up and hugged him tightly "no. I don't have any doubts"  He buried the head in his neck and sniffed the scent he missed in this few days.

Iraqis was staring at them "So I was just nervous for nothing?"