2.7

Ari started to hypnotise Jayden again. Because Jayden trusts Ari very much. He opened up with his past. His parents were cops. They were killed when he was a 7 year old kid. After that he was sent to a orphanage made for the cop's and soldier's kids. He was trained like a soldier there. But he only had a talent and interest in Archery. So he went to be a national player. Jayden is now 24 years old like him. This year is the last year he will be participating in the nationals.

From last year he started to have severe nightmares and illusion about his family. It led him to insomnia and he became more and more lifeless day by day.

Ari understood why he would commit suicide in future. He hugged Jayden who was in a daze. Nyra looked at them hugging and trotted towards them she also hugged Jayden like she wants to comfort him.

Ari smiled and helped her to sit in Jayden's lap. She poked at Jayden's cheek. Jayden looked at her in a daze. "Uncle. Uncle don't worry baby will hug you when you feel afraid okay. Pop. I am the best. Right?"

Ari patted her head gently and knelt in front of Jayden "Are you okay?"

Jayden nodded lightly and hugged Nyra with one hand. His other hand hold Ari's hand tightly. He took a few minutes to completely  come out of the illusion created by Ari.

Ari saw some of his regular patients who needs therapy regularly while Jayden and Nyra played together.

At last Ari drove his car back to his home. Jayden was sitting in the co-driver seat and Nyra was half asleep in the back seat.

When they got home, Ari saw the grandma wearing her best dress while his father was wearing suit to receive them. Ira was sitting with her face buried in her hands.

Jayden was carrying Nyra and following Ari in the house. The family became a little nervous on seeing him. Jayden gave Nyra to Ira and bowed towards the elder. Greg stopped him "young man. Don't do this. So what's your name young man. "

Jayden murmured. He is overwhelmed with the love "uncle my name is Jayden."

Greg smiled widely "okay Jayden. Call me dad okay. You are the first boy Ari took back home."

Jayden smiled and looked at Ari. Ari acted like he doesn't know anything.

Old Madame took out a jade bracelet for man. "I have a small meeting gift for you. I don't know what to give you so don't be disappointed with the gift."

Jayden accepted the box "Thank you. Grandma."

Old Madame was very happy "good good good."

The meet up was very happy. Jayden felt the love of the family after many days so he moved in to the villa. Because they only moved in a few days ago. There are no servants in the villa. Jayden moved his own servant in the villa with his guards.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I will be joining morning classes from tomorrow (T~T).

My Batchmate didn't go home at time,  so her family members called our teacher. Teacher called me to ask about her.

She had arrived at home already.

So please go your home at time. Our elders gets worried for us. If you can't go home at time then at least inform them with a call.

My mum would go to my class if I am 15 mins Late. So I have to inform my parents even if I am 10 mins late.

I was in depression at a time. My only reason to stay alive was my parents. Nobody knows about it that I had a motive of self-harm. Anyone here who is a psychology student?..
.. I would actually like some advice.

I have a short temper. But I would only get angry with my parents ND used to get angry with my ex. Because in my life I only love them very much. I am the only child in my family.

I am very emotional but I don't invest my sentiments anywhere. From childhood I am not attached to anywhere or anyone. My elders left the world one by one but I would only feel a little sad but I never cried over it even when my own grandma left for the heaven.

I just wanted to share. Nothing more.

I am also a Introvert. I will never contact anyone by myself but I can make you laugh if you are with me. I am also a secret locker for my friends. haha...

Thank you for your support and the comment really helps me very much. I try to reply to every comments. But if I don't then don't mind me. It's means I didn't find the comment.

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~