5.5

Arthur and his team entered the base smoothly after paying with foods. You know He "owns" a shopping mall so it's very easy to pay for the foods.

But they listened someone scream. "Ahhh....ghost"

Arthur didn't care and wanted to take his team of zombies and humans to the given room. Because they paid a little extra they received a good place to stay.

Arthur took a shower and changed into white shirt and black jeans. He decided to go out and look for his other half. But he got interrupted again "Boss. See I told you. I saw him. You didn't believe me. Now you have to believe him."

Arthur grinned at the boss. "Hey~"

The boss also stared at him. He didn't know why but he wanted to steal this boy back so only he could see him. He saw this boy for the first time in the bridge when they were returning to the base.

Arthur saw that his lover is his neighbour so he started to plan. "So boss how are you? It's nice to see you again."

August dazedly stare at him. "August."

Arthur nodded "August. I am Arthur. But you can call me Austin."

August felt his heart skip a beat and it started to beat more profusely.

Arthur didn't disturb him more and returned to his room. He saw his kids curling up in the bed and sleeping. They had a long long journey today. He patted their head and sat on the other bed in the room. He smirked and closed his eyes.

That night August dreamt of a child who was later rescued by a teenager. The child start to follow the teenager. The scene changed many time that make him unable to grasp anything. He woke up in the middle of the night sweating. He hurried to the washroom and washed his face. Laying in the bed he tried to remember the dream but he was unable to remember them. He felt asleep again, this time he dreamt of spring.

He couldn't see the face but he could feel the love. He again woke up sweating but with wet pants. This time he also needs to take a cold shower.

Arthur didn't meet him the next few days. He was busy to let the male lead and original female lead meet. The meeting was arranged by Arthur this time like the original plot. Male lead got injured in the zombie seine but fortunately he didn't got bitten or carried the virus so May saved his life even if her life was at risk. Actually May knew her life is not at risk but James didn't.

He took May back to his team. But sadly August continued to get wet dreams at night. The dream started to get clear more and more. Specially those eyes which are similar to Arthur.

(A/N : baby you are taking advantage of your dreamscape ability to seduce your hubby. It's.......wro...

Arthur glares at author

Author sweating : it's completely right. Get your husband ✊MA supports you.)

Arthur took the twins out of the base to play but they found a little white wolf cub. The wolf maybe mutated and abandoned the cub when they found it. Lily took the cub in her lap and feed it her milk when they saw the cub was still hungry, Lian also feed his milk to him. They thought that they don't have to drink milk today but Arthur took out another packet of milk for them.

The twins : "....." (T~T)