2.6

Ari took the spoon "uh-huh"

Jayden was emiting a killing intent but Ari ate the spoonful of the soup comfortably "and a wife?"

Ari choked on the soup "fuck. I am a pure Virgin golden bachelor okay?"

Jayden's aura calmed down a little "then the child?"

Ari laughed "oh. She is my princess. My sister gave birth to her."

Jayden sighed and sat in the chair beside Ari. "Ari..."

Ari interrupted "call me Austin. I would like you to call me Austin."

Jayden was a little surprised because the psychiatrist was known as Ari Roover. "Okay. Austin. Ummm  you are saying that a new member is going to join your family."

(A/N : the ice is melting. My baby told his husband his real name....whoaaaaa......
...my mother heart❤)

Ari took the towel from the butler "uh-huh...aren't you planning to take responsibility after taking advantage of me."

Jayden's face revealed a silly grin "yes of course. I will take responsibility. Yeah let's get married okay."

Ari smiled "whoa whoa. Control yourself. I don't even know you Mr. Jayden "

Jayden hugged Ari "then you will know everything about me. Let's go to my training room."

Jayden led him to a spacious room and he want out for sometime. When he returned he was in the practice uniform.

Ari's lips curved up. He sat in the floor and stared at Jayden.

Under the gaze, Jayden took his bow and started to practice. They didn't know how many times went by but Ari stared at Jayden practicing. He also noticed something wrong during the practice but didn't interrupted him.

When Jayden stopped practicing,he looked at Ari like he was waiting for Ari to praise him. Ari walked toward Jayden and patted his head "you were awesome."

Jayden revealed his silly grin again and wrapped his arms against Ari's waist. "Can I get a reward?"

Ari hummed and met the cold lips. Jayden didn't want to let Ari go and sucked him until he could and bit at his lips.

Ari pushed him away very difficultly and gasped for breath. He leaned on Jayden's chest. "Are you a dog? You would bite everytime you got the chance."

Jayden smiled gently "yeah. I am also very loyal."

Ari whispered "I can see that. Idiot"

Ari woke up next morning next to Jayden and saw him staring at him. Ari caressed his cheeks "good morning"

Jayden hold the hand and dropped a kiss on it. "Good morning"

Ari sat up and yawned "are you going to the clinic with me?"

Jayden's smile froze "are you leaving me?"

Ari smacked his temple "if I was leaving you, do you think I would invite you to come with me. You also need a check up. Come let's go"

Jayden nodded half willingly and went to take a shower.

When they arrived at the clinic, they saw a lady with a little girl standing in front of the clinic. The little girl was very happy to see Ari "Pop"

Ari spread out his hands and took Nyra in his arms. Nyra looked behind Ari curiously. Even if Jayden's face was black. Nyra didn't get afraid.

Ira took her sunglass off "so where are you last night? Did you forgot the rules?"

Ari grinned "my queen. Can you listen to me first."

He realized that someone is emitting dark aura.  He slapped at Jayden's arm "Keep your jealous meter down." If he had a tail and dog ear, then you could see them dropping pitifully.

Ira raised her eyebrows. Ari whispered "he is your brother in law"

Even if he whispered, Jayden could hear it. He looked up happily. Ari rolled his eyes. The invisible tail is wagging very happily.

Ira was surprised but she knew that this day would come. She revealed her business queen aura and looked at Jayden "Come home with Ari today."

Jayden didn't even blinked under her aura and nodded calmly.

Ira was satisfied. She looked at Ari "take care of Nyra. I have a meeting today."

Ari winked "A meeting? Or a Date?"

Ira blushed and walked away.

Yes the plot is already started. It's just Nathan, the male lead is only interested because of her change. Tonight she is going out on a date with second male Lead Robert, her business partner. I don't know why Jayden is even a villain in their life when he didn't do anything. He just took Nathan as a hostage when cops came to arrest him without any criminal charges. At last Jayden committed suicide.

Ari looked at Jayden lovingly and gave Nyra to him.

The child and the man stared at each other for a few moment. They knew that they have to stay together from now. So Nyra obediently stayed in Jayden's arms and Jayden carried her in the clinic.

 So Nyra obediently stayed in Jayden's arms and Jayden carried her in the clinic

Jayden above...

><><><><><><><><><><><><
Haha I  am stealing this pics from google😂😂😂.

My writing style improved. Didn't it? I guess so
.
...so how are you guys.....Thank you for voting...and accompanying me...I love you guys.
Take care of yourself...xoxo...

BlackRose~