3.11 [Final]

Chen Qin have planned the entire thing himself. Tonight will be the last night of the Royal Family. No one will see Tomorrow's sunrise. The Imperial Palace will be in fire.

He was calmly sitting in his seat while the banquet was bustling because the Empress have arranged the banquet herself and the sudden reason for the banquet was also a mystery. But it must be very important so that the Emperor is so happy.

The Emperor stood up and the ministers also stood up with him. They don't dare to sit when the Emperor is standing. "Zhen knows that everyone is surprised with the sudden banquet but Zhen have a very important news to announce. Zhen have chosen the right crown princess for the crown prince and the crown prince also agrees with Zhen."

The Emperor looked at Dongfang LuYan and Dongfang LuYan went towards Gu Ning and spread out his hands in front of him. Gu Ning looked at the man in front of her and happily put her hand on his. The Emperor continued. "She is the young miss of Lu Clan, Lu Ning. The crown princess."

The whole banquet was murmuring. The young miss of several clan were disappointed but they couldn't question Gu Ning's background because the Lu Clan is a Noble clan which only serves the royal family.

Chen Qin's grip on the cup tightened. He wanted to initiate the attack but The emperor continued "I have a more good news. The second prince of the Empire is back. Our second child, Dongfang LuFan. He is Zhen's and Empress's second son."

Chen Qin frowned. He don't want to know anything about it. But he frozed when he saw the man coming towards the Emperor on the dazzling light blue robe. "Min"

He couldn't control himself and walked straight to the second prince. "Min"

Lu Fan smiled at him. Seeing the familiar smile. Chen Qin hugged Lu Fan and didn't want to let him go. "Min. My Min"

Lu Fan whispered "can you call me Austin. Please"

Chen Qin looked at Lu Fan's eyes and said "Austin."

The whole banquet was stunned. Everyone more and less knows that regent is against the royal family but the royal family didn't take a step against the regent because they believes that it was their ancestor's fault.

The banquet ended awkwardly but the young ladies were excited because the second prince is very handsome and the second princess place is empty.

But they don't have the fate to be the second princess because Lu Fan directly acknowledged that the regent is his lover. The Emperor was stunned. There are many cut sleeves in the empire but no one dares to come forward. Now his dear son is saying this to him. More importantly his son just came back home and he wants to get married now. The emperor was very furious but he couldn't go against his own family.

The Emperor talked with the regent for almost 2 hours alone and decided to get them married. But Lu fan knew that the Regent chose his love above his revenge. The Revenge is always not the right choice for the life.

Lu Fan was laying on Chen Qin's arm and playing with his black long hairs.

"Love is a Sin

It's like a drug

It's a foolish mistake

It's like a mirage

But knowing it could be true

Makes me want to hold onto you"

Chen Qin smiled gently and caressed his cheeks lovingly.

Lu Fan spend his life happily with his lover and transferred to his cabin.

He opened his eyes and smiled happily. If someone saw him smiling so brightly then they would be shocked. They never saw 002 smiling. At most 002 would be smirking or his lips would curved up a little. 002 decided to re-enter a mission world and closed his eyes.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The lines were copied from another novel. I don't remember it now. But I like the lines very much.

I will update a little slow from tomorrow because I have to write my chemistry practical and have to complete my Pagemaker notes. (ToT)

I had cold constitution from childhood. Now I am also suffering from Anemia. 😑 Fortunately my blood sugar level is normal otherwise I had to say goodbye to my sweets and my dear potato. 😌

Thank you for voting..Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~