9.7

Ottos turned around and stared at him "Why are you so calm?"

Iraqis walked towards the Queen and said "oh I am also immune to the poison and you don't have to give my brother antidote. He is also not poisoned."

Ottos wanted to kill everyone here "how is that possible?"

Irwin took his mother's hand assuredly "because we knew everything. You are only a jumping clown to us."

The king narrowed his eyes "Traitors. Irwin You want to kill the royal family. I will banished you from the capital."

Irwin looked at him indifferently "At first think how will you save yourself. Let me deal with this clown then I will talk with you about this."

Ottos yelled "kill. Kill of them except my consort."

But none of the guards moved.
Ottos looked at them "why are not you listening to my orders."

Iraqis let the Queen sit down comfortably and said "they are my people. Don't worry about them. Ron Capture our dear crown prince."

The guard names Ron captured Ottos and Ottos screamed "you can't do it. I am the crown prince of the neighbour empire. If you dont want a war between the empires then you don't even touch my single strand of hair."

Irwin chuckled "why will the neighbour empire go in a war for you. Ottos Rizzoli"

Ottos was stunned "How...How...?"

Iraqis said "you never thought that I should have met the crown prince Vistal in childhood. You don't have his aura or momentum. I wouldn't have noticed it if my brother didn't remind me."

The king looked at his other concubines and sons who have already fainted. "Traitors. You are actually not the crown prince. Bastard.  I treated you so well. I withstand all of your disrespect. I will kill you."

Irwin point his sword at him irritatedly "Can you shut up. You roars will not work here okay?"

The king trembled "Unfilial son."

Irwin felt he will kill this king if he said one more word.

Fortunately Iraqis saved the king "I will not poison you. I just want to kill you and not to leave any evil spawn left."

Ottos struggled "you can't do it."

Iraqis played the sword in his hand and asked "oh why?"

Ottos couldn't answer this question. Irwin said "Brother. Don't kill him"

Ottos looked at Irwin with love. "I knew, you love me. Thank you  Irwin."

Irwin ignored him "he will die by my hand. How could I let him die so easily. He will be tortured a little by little."

Ottos's smile froze "Ir-Irwin. What are you saying?  How can you do that?"

Irwin smiled evily "I really could do it." He looked at the guards "locked him in dungeon."

Ottos continued to scream but nobody cared about him.

Irwin sat in front of the king "now let's talk about me being Unfilial. You are talking like you are a great father. A king who think with his lower half is talking about filiality."

He pointed his sword at the chicken "should I cut it before you die. You maybe was a good king but you are also a greedy king who don't care about his child. You will not hesitate to abandon any of your child if they are no use for you anymore."

Irwin looked at the Head Eunuch "announce that King died because the traitor Ottos Rizzoli poisoned the royal family. Only the Queen who was ill is alive and his two sons who were visiting her. The crown prince Iraqis will take over throne."

The king's mood stimulated the poison. The white foam started to came out of mouth. Irwin clapped "oh. The king died because of the poison now."

The king fainted. Maybe he also didn't know if he fainted because of anger or poison.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am too tired today.
We are celebrating 5th September as teacher day in our computer class twice. Once at morning and once at evening. I am the leader in the evening's party arrangement. I am regretting it somehow. I really don't wanna go to shop for the balloons etc.

I just wanna sleep all day....wuwuwuuu...

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~