6.2

Zell went to his class as usual but he ignored the well wishers this time. He was not interested. He just want to operate his mecha now which was in blueish black colour and the inside is grey colour.

Zell went through the memory again and the mecha stably rose in air. He sighed with relief. But he saw someone is sending signal to his mecha to stop. Zell out of the cockpit and saw his teacher, General Kos. He bowed "Teacher"

General patted on his back. "Zell Colorado. You are the only heir of your family and my only disciple. I admire your abilities and talent so I recommended you in the upcoming Friendly battle. I hope you will make me proud."

Zell nodded "Yes Teacher."

The upcoming battle was a major event in the plot. Zell's comedown started on this day when he chose to work under Roussel.

Zell saw William's car outside the school gate. He walked towards him "Hey. What are you doing here? Hmm? "

William stared at him "Just came to take you to meet my parents. They wants to meet you."

Zell nodded and helped himself to the passenger seat beside William. William didn't say anything but the driver felt his heart bursting out. Noone dares to even talk usually with his master, not even the old master and the old madam. But this little ancestor didn't even care. He shook when he heard William's cold voice.
"To the family manor."

The driver started the car. The car was completely silent. No one spoke in the entire way.

When the driver stopped. William opened his eyes and came out of the car. He initially wanted to help Zell out of the car but Zell have already came out and waiting for him to led the way. "Come with me."

Zell snorted a little and followed him in. He saw the old master, old madam and second master waiting for them. He bowed to them politely.  "Hello. I am Zell Colorado."

A hand wrapped his waist. Zell looked at William. The man is quite handsome from close. "My fiance."

But the family wasn't neither happy or angry about them. Only the old madam hold his hand and let him sit beside her. "You are quite  handsome child. Ah you will suffer from marrying my boring son." She glared at William. William touched his nose and looked away. She happily continued "come. Mum will make your favourite dinner."

Zell was stunned. But others didn't stop her. William sat beside him and whispered to him "don't worry. They quite like you.  It's just they have face paralysis."

Zell indifferently looked at him and followed Old Madam Zometa. The lunch was quite peaceful. When he was leaving, the old Master gave him a gift and said sternly "This is given to the every wife of the eldest son of the family. Now it's yours."

Zell looked at William who nodded at him. William helped him to the car this time. Zell asked suddenly in the midway "you aren't thinking of divorcing me in the future. Are you? Do you belive me that I will cut off your d**k?"

The driver sweated. But William didn't get angry instead he kissed Zell speechless. "You speak too much. But I like it."

Zell touched his lips and kicked the blood. "What's that"

William smirked "right of a husband."

Zell didn't say anything to him again. William dropped him to his house.

Zell smiled wickedly and licked his lips seeing William's car leave.