Arc 2 : 2.1

002 opened his eyes in his cabin. There is a tear drop streaming down from his eyes. But he didn't pay attention to it. He got out of his cabin and took out a beer can. He took a big gulp. "F*ck"

He couldn't concentrate on anything. So he walked out of the room with the beer can in his hand and walked ward his exclusive bedroom with the room no. 002. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes but he seems to see Aiden even in his dreams. He wants to reach out but couldn't. Everything became blur and black and he slept soundly in his soft bed. But the black mole in his earlobe shined brightly and a blurry figure appeared in his room. The figure tried to touch 002 but his hand went through him. He sighed "I will always be here with you. You are very beautiful."

The figure looked around and disappeared. 002 frowned in his sleep like someone has taken away his treasure.

002 was playing around and sleeping very happily but again got disturbed by 003. "I need your help with a world. The both halos are too strong. The destroyer department couldn't do the work and the Restorer department doesn't want to do it."

002 yawned "Am I the Trash bin that you are always giving me the trash worlds."

003 rolled her eyes "are you going or not?"

002 nodded and again leaned on his bed. After a little while 003 heard "after I take a nap then...."

003 sighed "so lazy..."

002 walked toward his cabin and entered the certain world's information given by 003 and laid on it. After he felt comfortable, he closed his eyes.

3.....2.....1....

Entering Mission World.

002 didn't opened his eyes and started to receive the memories.

The Original owner is Ari Roover, the twin brother of the female lead Ira Roover. The two names are reverse of each other just like their habits and...health. Ira was born healthy with out any disease and also falls sick least but Ari was born with Hemophilia. Actually they didn't realise it first and it almost took Ari's life. The only good thing is that the relationship between the twins were very good.

Now the plot is the common romance plot with a child. Everything was alright until Ms. Roover  died in the car accident. The Roover family went bankrupt and Old master Roover got a heartattack. There is only Ari, Ira and old Madame in the family now. Ari was weak because of his low blood sugar. So he is treated as a treasure by his family. Yes they didn't know about their father.

Ira went out to work for her family but got targeted by a playboy who was also the male lead Nathan. As you know Ira came to know she is pregnant and took her family abroad with her last inheritance received from a well wisher who said that Mrs. Roover is his benefactor. After 5 years she came back with a well known identity and a 4 years old daughter.

This started the usual love-hate relationship and at last Ira accepted Nathan but as a playboy how could Nathan abandon his old habits. He started to play around again. Her in laws also didn't pay attention to it they had their elder son to take care of the company.

Ari was treasured by his sister but after his sister died in humiliation. Ari also got desperate and attacked Nathan but got beaten up and died in blood loss.

002 sneered "what love hate relationship. It's clear that this Nathan is a scum."

Ari

Ari

002 will be known as Ari now.