Arc 7 : 7.1

002 opened his eyes and sat up. His eyes teared up. He couldn't control himself when he saw those zergs attacking William. He summoned his power real power but the body couldn't even held 10% of his power so he fainted from overwhelming. He felt someone hugged him in his arms. But he couldn't see anyone. The familiar feeling made him excited. He whispered "I will meet you again soon."

002 closed his eyes in the cabin. The transparent soul appeared slowly and wiped the tear in 002's cheeks "yes we will meet again soon."

002 again received the memories but the memories hurt a little bit this time. The emotions are really dark and hurtful.

This is an cultivation world. The male lead is known as Ji Chuan, the first disciple and only son of the number one sect Shennong's sect master, Ji Ren. There is no obstacle in his life but the only thing he hate is the Demonic sect master because his father who never feared anyone warned him not to offend the Demonic sect master and his disciples.  Everyone knows Demonic sect master Lu MoHan values his disciples very much specially the little one Bai QiRan.

The Female lead Ru XuMiao was a beautiful lady but she hates them who don't respect the women. She is a free cultivator. When Bai QiRan was out of the Demonic sect, he met the female lead. They both really hit off and they became friends. But Ji Chuan became jealous who was chasing after this young lady. Maybe Noone knows but he knows that this lady is the successor of Yolin Pavilion. So he wanted to marry the young lady. But when Bai QiRan came to know about it. He wanted to tell his friend but he got killed by Ji Chuan. When Bai QiRan's life jade broke in the Demonic sect, Lu Mohan went crazy. Even if Bai QiRan didn't know, the whole sect knew that the sect leader loves his little disciple. The Demonic cultivators were quite open about this. So Lu Mohan became the villain and swore to kill the murderer.

On the other side, when Ru XuMiao knew that Ji Chuan killed her friend. She went into rampage but Ji Chuan said that Bai Qiran was a demonic evil cultivator. He wanted to defile her so he killed him as soon as he came to know this.

Ru XuMiao didn't want to believe this but Ji Chuan didn't give her nay chance and married her back. He got many concubines before he married her so Ru XuMiao's life was full of the thorn

He is the little disciple of the Demonic Sect Master, Bai Qiran and he is now the friend of Ru XuMiao. Bai Qiran didn't quite like this Ji Chuan. So he never interacted with the male lead.

002 will be known as Bai QiRan.

Bai Qiran woke up with the sound of the knock. A female voice entered his ear "Ah Ran wake up. We have to attend a auction today. I promised you to buy anything you want. Now wake up you sleepyhead.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

How is the new arc????

Take care of yourself...xoxo..❤

BlackRose~