1.8

Tang Min was  in his final year of graduation. He was 21 years old now He had received side mission to save his brother Tang Su.

Tang Su died in a car accident on Tang Li's birthday when he was driving to the venue. So Tang Min stubbornly requested that his sister's birthday party will be held in the manor and no one will leave home that day.

Tang Li also liked this idea. So the brother and sister requested their parents and older brother. In front of the two pairs of puppy eyes, they were helpless. So Tang Su's accident was ignored but it was still a mystery about the murderer.
Originally Tang Su died in the car accident and Tang Li was not interested in the company and Tang Min also died in the plane crash. So Tang mo took over the company.

Now Tang Su was alive and healthy so Tang Mo suggested Tang Min to open a game company together with the name TM2. Tang Min was driving back to the dormitory when he saw a shadow flashed. His eyes were cold. He stopped the car. He wants to see who was it? Is it the group who wanted to murder Tang Su.

He got knocked unconscious by the shadow.  Maybe only for the shadow. Tang Min was only pretending to be unconscious. He was carried to his own car and the shadow started the car.

After a hour or so someone carried him out. But it's different from the shadow. He was put in the bed by that someone and felt the soft mattress under him. When his eyes were closed, his other sense were working very well. He felt someone coming near him without any murderous intent. A cold hand caressed his cheeks lightly and a soft touch fell on his lips.

Tang Min opened his eyes and saw a pair of cold dark grey eyes which softened after he opened his eyes. His lips were bitten and a taste of blood filled his mouth. He pushed the man above him. "Aiden"

Aiden was caressing the lips he had bitten and licked his lips "En..so sweet"

Tang Min was flustered. He didn't react because he didn't feel any ill intention but...but he was bitten Now.
"What are you doing."

(A/N : Baby it's a kiss not a bite)

Aiden pulled him in his arms and sniffed his neck.  Then said gently "I am back."

Tang Min felt the warm breath on his neck. "I can see that. But why did you bit me."

Aiden smiled "I didn't bite you..I kissed you."

Tang Min raised his eyebrows.

Aiden tightened his hug "You are mine. I am not letting you go anywhere."

Tang Min could feel his heart tightened "let go."

Aiden didn't look up from his neck and bit the neck. He licked the blood "no"

Tang Min frowned "I have to go home"

Aiden shook his head "I am your home. Don't leave me"

"I am hungry" Tang Min heard the insecurities in his voice. He didn't know why but he changed the subject.

It's only thus time that he looked up and someone brought a tray inside the room.

It's Tang Min's favorite dishes. He ate them slowly. It was very awkward between them. He was given everything by Aiden but Aiden doesn't want to let him go. You could say that he was locked in the villa. He don't know what did Aiden say to his family but no one came to look for him.

He was accompanied by Aiden every moment that he was puzzled about everything.  Why is he locked here? Why is Aiden not letting him go?