7.2

Bai Qiran opened the door after getting ready. The fan in his hand was somewhat hiding his face "yawn* Do we really need to go so early Miaomiao."

Ru Xumiao giggled "you are really lazy. Let's go before that disciple of shennong comes."

Bai Qiran fanned himself and followed Ru XuMiao.

The original owner actually came here for this auction. He wanted to get the Redfern flute for his master. His master use Flute as a weapon, so the Redfern will be best for his master.

Don't look down on the fan in Bai Qiran's hand.It may looks like a normal decorated fan but It's his weapon that can block any weapon no matter how sharp it is.

Bai Qiran sipped the tea but his gaze was locked in the audience. That man in fiery red was his second martial brother. His second martial brother don't stay at the sect very much. Unlike his lazy demeanor, his second martial brother likes to travel around.

Bai Qiran yawned again and leaned back on his seat. He need to meet his second brother. Soon the flute was auctioned. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry because his second brother is fighting against him. But he have to take the flute back for his master even if second brother also want the flute for master, he will get it. The flute was auctioned at the double of its original price that made the auctioneer really happy but Bai Qiran was also happy with it.

Ru XuMiao patted his shoulder "what are you so happy with? You made a loss with the flute."

Bai Qiran shook his head "no. It's for my master."

Ru XuMiao got interested "your master?"

Bai Qiran never told her about his background. So it normal for her to be curious. Bai Qiran looked at for a few seconds then he walked out of the room. Actually his second brother have left his seat so he was in a little hurry to catch up with him. Ru XuMiao pursed her lips but followed him out.

Bai Qiran curved his lips up and attacked his second brother. But his second brother stopped his fan with his dagger. His original cold eyes became soft on the sight of Bai Qiran. He sighed "why are you so naughty still now?"

Bai Qiran chuckled "second brother."

Second brother was amused with him. "Little brother. When will you get matured. You know Master is waiting for you~"

But the former Bai Qiran was an idiot. He didn't understand this hints but Now it's 002. Bai Qiran pouted "let him wait a little. When will you return to sect."

Second brother understood that now his little brother knew about this matter "I guess I have to return now. There will a happy event soon in the sect."

A finger poked Bai Qiran. Bai Qiran turned back and saw Ru XuMiao blushing on the sight of his second brother. "Wh-who is he?"

Bai Qiran smiled "my second martial elder brother."

Ru XuMiao peeked at his second brother and glared at him. Bai Qiran whispered "girl don't glare at me. I am the bridge here for you. Don't forget me after passing by to my second brother."

Ru XuMiao blushed more fierce. Bai Qiran introduced her. "Second brother. She is my friend Ru Xumiao."

His second brother maintained his smiling face "I am his second martial brother. Chen KeYao."

Ru XuMiao murmured "hello."

Chen Keyao asked her with a polite manner. "Miss Ru. I want to talk with my little brother alone. May I? "

Ru XuMiao nodded and walked away reluctantly.

Bai Qiran laughed out while Chen KeYao glared at him. "What are you laughing about?"

 "What are you laughing about?"

Bai Qiran.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I took at little holiday yesterday. But I will be updating from today again.

I actually got at little idea for the next book but I will write it after I finish the current book.

It's quite embrassing when the pics are recognised. Haha.....but I am shameless😆

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself...xoxo....❤

BlackRose~