10.6

Atlas was taken secretly out of the palace by Seven on the day of sign of peace treaty. The peace treaty usually signed at the Palace from so many years.

Seven smiled and caressed his cheeks "we are going out to sign the peace treaty."

Atlas was a little confused but followed his hubby peacefully. They arrived at a building surrounded with garden of red roses. The building doesn't have any sign of security. When they entered the building. They saw the royal family members and the president with his close confident there. The president asked "what's going on? Why are we here instead of your palace."

Seven's Eldest brother said "the dark blood race have surrounded our palace. If we want to sign the peace treaty without any obstacle then we have to do it now. The  president was stunned but he nodded solemnly "take out the peace treaty."

There are two treaty given by the both sides. They will have each to prove about the peace treaty.

The two party read the peace treaty carefully and signed the treaty.

Atlas sighed with relief after the piece treaty was signed. But at the Palace, Bella was furious. She can't find any royal member or servant. She planned everything so carefully to stop the signing of peace treaty.

She injected her dark vampire slowly in the palace so that she will surely won this war.

She was killing any dark blood race who came in front of her. She heard footsteps coming towards her and turned back to look at Seven and Atlas. "Are you here to mock this lady? But don't worry you won't go out alive today. Even if I could not stop you from signing the peace treaty. I will find and kill every royal member one by one."

Atlas chuckled "So pitiful. You are so pitiful."

Bella narrowed her beautiful eyes. "What are you trying to say?"

Atlas rubbed his chin a little "where is your coward father....oh...you don't even know that your so called master is your biological father who killed your mother because she wanted to stop him. So where is your coward master?"

Bella sneered "Don't try to confuse me. I am an orphan. My royal vampire biological parent dumped me in the forest to save themselves. My master saved me from the blood hunters. I only serve my master."

Seven shook his head "So that's the fake story you have been told. You are really pitiful."

Bella gritted her teeth furiously "I am not pitiful. Kill...kill them."

Atlas used his real power and started to fight against the enormous group of dark blood vampires along with Seven.

It was quite easy to kill them but Bella attacked Atlas sneakily. It was good that he was habitatual with this types of attack and dodged. When Bella was subdued by Atlas. A dense black mist appeared in the centre of the hall. A middle aged man wearing complete black cloak looked down at Bella with disgust. "It's shameful to say you are my descendent. Can't even win over some vampires."

Bella froze. The information told by at Atlas began to roam in her brain.

Seven attacked the main king of dark blood race. At this time many royal guards joined the hall.

Atlas was feeling a little dizzy maybe from the overconsumption of his powers in this mortal body.  He gave Bella to the head of the royal guard and leaned against the wall.

Bella can easily destroy the royal guards but she was broken down by the truth.

On the other side Seven was still figuring comfortably but he noticed the layer of sweat in Atlas's  face. He stroke down the king of dark blood race. The king of dark blood was stunned. He can't believe that he was defeated with only a move from a brat of royal vampire.

Seven rushed to hold Atlas who fainted and was going to fall down.

Seven picked Atlas up and called out nervously "Austin..baby...?....Call the doctor in my room."

He walked out carrying Atlas like a princess from the hall