8.6

Snow was very worried about his probably pregnant mate. According to their tribe, the female will give birth to their child in the summer time and it's summer now. It's been months after the mating. Zara's stomach didn't show any sign of being  fat. Because they lays eggs, the stomach doesn't get too fat.

Zara who doesn't know anything is excited to be paired and of course to meet the ML.
The Ml and his partner will also get paired tonight. As for Jeff and his mate, who knows?

Zara looked at the happy Rick who was sitting beside the handsome man whose white hair was beautiful braided with the Sapphire eyes looking lovingly at rick. Zara looked around and locked Jeff who was frowning when he looked at the loving pair. He looked at the man beside him who was looking curiously at the mating pairs. The man has Brown hair and eyes. The eyes were quite honest. He can only said to be handsome but he was average compare to Ron and Snow.

Zara looked down and smirked. The first couple to be married was obviously the protagonists. He leaned against the broad chest which is always present for him. Snow looked down at the smiling face and his face also revealed a small smile.

Rick and Ron were kneeling in front of the beast God for a while when a silver light came from the hand of the beast God and lightened them. This was a high level blessing,  so of course the couple were happy. But Zara frowned. The blessing should have been golden but now.....? Many couples got paired one by one. After that the wolf tribe sent their couples. when it was Jeff's turn, A red light surrounded them and forced them separated in different direction. The high priest looked coldly at them "you can't be a couple. Let the next couple come."

The male was a little sad but Jeff was quite happy. He said "Good. I never wanted to marry him anyway." What he said was heard by the whole crowd. There is a pindrop silence. They looked at the male with a little sympathy. But Rick blurted out "Jeff?"

Ahh the Ml was too busy with his mate.

Jeff looked with tears towards Rick. Rick at first hugged him while Ron was staring daggers at him. Then Rick asked "Where is Zara?"

Jeff stiffened. But he maintained his false expression again and said "Zara...sob* he... he sacrificed himself to protect me from that big white snake. I couldn't save him. That big white snake should have killed him by now."

Rick's teared welled up. Zara was really his best friend. He almost knelt there but Ron supported him. "Big white snake? Zara?"

Rick looked at him. Ron continued "there is only a big white snake, Zara. Because only the snake tribe can transform into giant snakes."

Rick grabbed him furiously "I want to avenge him"

Ron patted him comfortedly "okay okay. Whatever you say goes."

Snow's eyes were bloodthirsty. He really wanted kill that bitch. The whole snake tribe was looking at him and Zara. Zara stopped him and blinked at him comfortably.

Rick was crying very much but he stiffened when he heard a voice. A smile bloomed in his face.

"Ahh I didn't even know that I have died. And my mate have killed me??? Are you kidding with us Jeff."