Arc 1 : 1.1

002 looked around and saw himself in school. A piece of chalk was thrown towards him but he dodged it by instinct. He looked at the podium. The teacher was glaring at him. "Student Tang. Come and do the differentiation on the board."

002 shrugged and walked lazily towards the board and started to write and after a minute he put down the chalk. The maths teacher wanted to chide him but saw that the answer is correct and the process was also simple and fast. "Okay sit down."

002 didn't say much. He didn't like to study but the mission made him become a straight A student.

The students were staring surprisedly at him. He leaned down on the desk under the gazes and started to receive the memories.

The original body's name is the Tang Min. The second young master of the Tang family. He is only the cannon fodder of the story. Tang min is a arrogant rich third generation pampered by Tang family. But he was a bully at the school, always at the last on the rank. Even if he liked to bully, he never disrespected girls and beaten someone innocent. He has his own principles. It is only that he bullied the female lead Meng Ruyin who was a green tea bitch after he saw her bullying her sister Meng RuLin. Meng Rulin was very timid. She instead accused Tang Min to bully the sisters. After seeing the pitiful look of Meng Ruyin and crying mess of Meng Rulin. They believed them and dissed original owner. Now it's the entry of Male Lead Tang Mo who was also his cousin. Tang Mo knew about bullying habit of his cousin so he complained about him at home. Even if they pampered this little ancestor,  they can't let him go astray. So they sent Tang min abroad for a few years to get a lesson. But the plane crashed and Tang min was one of the 4 person who died in the crash. Now let's come to the villain. Villian is a western man named Aiden who was  already blackened to death and the green tea bitch provoked him with the justice. The Villian sneered at the act but the female lead didn't want to lose her holy mother look and didn't believe how could not the Villian Sama fall for her. But the Villian have seen through the world. He attacked female lead at last but was defeated by Male lead. Maybe because of the male lead halo that the male lead defeated the Villian who was like a king.

002 will be known as Tang Min from now.

Tang Min smirked 'I have decided to destroy the plot. Bitch let this daddy give you a lesson.' He brushed his silver hair back which was identical with his own.

Now Tang Min is 16 years old and the plot will start next year after the high school entrance exam. The Villian is 10 now.

Tang Min took his bag and walked toward the car that is waiting for him but saw a boy standing in the way and staring blankly at the way. He intended to ignore it. He was not someone who is curious about someone. But he heard a voice. "Young master. Why aren't you coming with jiejie. Jiejie likes young master Aiden most." He got a goosebump from the extreme sweet voice.

" He got a goosebump from the extreme sweet voice

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Austin / 002.

It will be Tang Min once he became adult😆

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It will be Tang Min once he became adult😆.