1.3

Tang Min led Aiden to sit in the dinner table. The man who war already sitting at the table with June (Tang Li) looked up at them. "Only son of Rosebery family. So A'Min where did you found him."

Tang Min looked at his brother "at the  school. A man was molesting him."

Aiden looked up at him with complex emotions.

Tang Su nodded "let him stay with you here. The master of Rosebery family already knows about it and requested us to let his son stay here for someday."

Tang Min nodded. But nobody saw the faint light in Aiden's eyes.

The housekeeper have arranged a room for Aiden but Aiden refused to let Tang min go. He grabbed Tang Min's sleeves and followed him to his room. Mr and Mrs Tang came to know about him at night but didn't say anything. So Aiden climbed on Tang Min's bed at night.

Tang Min frowned when he felt something rubbing against his chest. He opened his eyes and saw Aiden sleeping in his arms. Tang Min smiled and closed his eyes but Aiden opened his eyes and a rare smiled can be seen in his face, he licked his lips and the teeth with which he had bitten Tang min now. A little taste of sweet blood. He liked it very much.

From then Aiden refused to leave Tang Min. He will follow Tang Min to school and also returns to Tang Manor with him. Mrs Rosebery have came to take him away but Aiden closed the door of Tang Min's room.

They were also very helpless. Tang Min was very happy with the little kid. 'Ah daddy is so proud with you'

Tang Min saw Aiden sleeping that night and walked into his closet. He came out wearing tight black outfit with gloves and mask and left the room. But Aiden opened his eyes once Tang Min went out and trotted out behind him.

Tang Min had a habit of walking around. He walked out alone in the night and knocked at the door of an old apartment. A young man opened the door.

Tang Min eyes were very cold. He grabbed the neck of other and saw the fear in other's eyes. He sneered "Pedophile huh? How could you touch the kid I am treasuring. Ahh you really want to die. Cheh....so dirty. Let laozi kill you okay. Don't worry you will not die so easily."

Tang Min lose his hand and the young man felt on ground. Tang Min hit the back of his neck and the young man fainted.

Tang Min  called a number and someone came soon. "Treat him as bad as you can. He touched someone that he shouldn't."

Tang Min saw them carrying the young man to the car and the car drove away. Tang Min whistled and looked at a certain direction. "Come out. Let's go home now."

A shadow came out behind the tree. "I..I..." he looked down "Sorry"

Tang min smiled and hold his hand "If you want to come then tell me okay. Don't follow me like that"

Aiden nodded. A young man and a child trotted towards the high class society. The next morning Tang min woke up and saw Aiden sleeping quietly in his arms.

Aiden was taken away by the master of Rosebery family. At first he didn't want to go but they talked with each other for half an hour. After that he reluctantly left the Tang manor. But at every weekend he will come to the Tang manor. Nobody saw him smiling, the only exception is Tang Min. He would smile when there is Tang Min beside him.