Arc 7 - Extra

When Bai Qiran woke up, his whole body was aching with pain. He moved a little without opening his eyes and realized that he was in someone's arms. A hand in holding waist tightly. He opened his eyes and saw the bare chest in front of his eyes. His eyes were attracted by the red marks in the chest and the neck. He blushed fiercely when he understood that it's his masterpiece but he also felt quite satisfied. A husky magnetic voice attracted him "Satisfied by what you are seeing?"

Bai Qiran looked up and met the eyes which is staring at him. "Mas-Master"

Lu Mohan's eyes were filled with happiness. He pulled his newly wedded husband in his arms tightly without leaving space between them. He said teasingly "Shouldn't you call me hubby? My wife. My wife was calling me hubby so intimately last night that made me so happy."

Bai Qiran bit his lips. Yeah he yelled 'hubby' at the bastard on the top of him. He hid his face by burying his face in the chest in front of him.

Lu Mohan laughed out and caressed the smooth back. "I love you Ranran."

Bai Qiran whispered "I love you too."

Lu Mohan didn't get out of bed until noon. When he carried Bai Qiran to the tub, Bai Qiran saw himself in the mirror full of strawberries. He really wanted to curse at this time. 'Ahhh bastard.....but I love this bastard...hmph'

But Bai Qiran realized that something hard is poking him from behind. He looked at his husband with rage. Lu Mohan was a little embrassed. "I will not do it now. Don't worry. But...."

!!!!

Bai Qiran's eyes welled up with tears. His mouth is unable to take his lover's length but he was licking and sucking it uncomfortably. "Nngh"

Lu Mohan grabbed his hair and thrusted in and out his length in his wife's throat. When he reached the point and realised his milk, Bai Qiran's mouth was already sore. Bai Qiran licked the milk that was  flowing out from the corner of his lips. He didn't look at Lu Mohan again and tried to wash himself.

Lu Mohan realized his baby is angry so he started to coax his baby. "Wife. Wife I am wrong. Forgive me this time. I am really wrong. I shouldn't have hurt you...."

But Bai Qiran didn't litsen to him and started a cold war. After two days, Chen Keyao teased him. "Aren't you missing the master? I belive master will come right away once you can him."

Bai Qiran said expressionlessly "I should talk with the Yulin Pavilion about second brother and miaomiao's wedding."

Chen Keyao was a little embrassed but didn't say no to this. Bai Qiran smirked 'you will know soon the pain of marriage'

But after a week, Lu Mohan couldn't himself and pressed his little wife in the bed. He mumbled while thrusting in "Baby. Don't be angry anymore. I love you so much. I will die if you continue to ignore me like this..."

A pair of lips blocked his mouth to stop him from continuing this words.

Next morning, Bai Qiran rubbed his sore waist and glared his master who was massaging his waist gently. You can his see imaginary ears dropping but the tail was wagging very happily.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I wish you like the extra.....😁

Thank you for voting. Take care of yourself...xoxo....❤

BlackRose~