002

"Code No. 002 is ordered to get back at work after the vacation."

After listening the female voice,  the boy in bed only yawned. His silver white hairs are hiding his silver eyes. He lazily opened his eyes. "003, Can you just shut up."

003's lips twitched "Boss is waiting for you in the office."

002 nodded and get off from the bed. He rubbed his hair and walked towards the washroom.

003 sighed. 002 is willful and arrogant. He have the resource to be arrogate actually. But only three of them knows that 002 is a psycho. She is 003 while their boss 001.

She walked towards the office. She is also the assistant of 001. "Boss. I informed 002."

The man called 001 sighed. "He was sleeping. Isn't he? He could easily take the rank 001 but just because he loves to be lazy he didn't take over the office."

003 nodded.

They waited for almost a hour when they saw 002 walking towards them leisurely.

003 rolled her eyes. Her department family's 002 is the most laziest in all the departments of the Transmigration.

001 looked at 002 "Can you at least do your works seriously. You are special for both the groups as Restorer and Destroyer. But you just don't do missions when you don't wish to."

002 sat down without seeking any permission and leaned comfortably "you know. I don't like those messy romance missions. Your assistant gave me mission and the side tasks is to marry that female lead because I was male lead. I wanted to restore the world but what's with the marrying that fake girl. I would have destroyed that if not the male lead really deserved the success in his life."

001 gritted his life "Then just take over the office."

002 stood up and turned to leave "That is your office and your work. You can chose to give it up. I will just take a nap and the no. 1 department will be the last."

001 yelled at 002's leaving back "002....you.."

002 smirked 'yes. My code no. is 002 which is given by my rank. I also have a name that was already forgotten by everyone. Austin. I don't even remember my own life after completing so many missions. I was a rare soul who had potential to both Restore and Destroy a world. So it gave me many cheats. I can destroy  or restore the world by my wish at any moment. Of course there are some conditions.'

002 opened his cabin to Transmigrate and laid down on it. He switched on the button and closed his eyes.

3....2....1......
Entering Mission World.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am back.

So how's it my little fairies.

Take care of yourself

XOXO.....❤

BlackRose~