7.3

Bai Qiran wiped the tear in the corner of his eyes that came from excessive laughter and said "MiaoMiao seems to take a interest in you."

Chen Keyao shook his head "Ah Ran you know it's not possible. We are the disciple of the demonic sect master. We can't fall in love with anyone specially with not the righteous section.  You should know about her identity."

Bai Qiran smiled "I believe in her and you. If you like her a bit then don't hesitate."

Chen Keyao said helplessly "let the nature take its course."

Bai Qiran was also quite helpless about it. Chen Keyao was also right so he could only let the NATURE take its course.

Chen Keyao and Bai Qiran went back to the inn where they were staying after a little conversation. But their eyes turned cold. Ji Chuan was harassing Ru XuMiao. Ji Chuan had grabbed Ru XuMiao's hand. "Ah Miao. Today even that cultivator isn't here. Let talk about us okay? I like you so much. Why don't you marry me. I am the head disciple and the future sect master of the shennong. What is bad about me? You always go around with that boy. I really want to kill him."

Bai Qiran sneered "That depends on your ability."

They looked around at Bai QiRan. Ru XuMiao can't get her wrist out so she can only look at Bai Qiran helplessly.
"Ah Ran"

Ji Chuan looked at Bai Qiran with a killing intent "why are you back so early. You ruined my fun."

Bai Qiran answered him with his fist. Ru XuMiao took this chance and hid behind Chen Keyao. Ji Chuan gritted his teeth "kill them. Just leave Ru XuMiao. I will get her today."

Chen Keyao rolled his eyes and three of them started to fight against the disciple of shennong. Ru XuMiao was naturally not a weak woman. It's just she was suppressed against Ji Chuan.

Ji Chuan narrowed his eyes. "Demonic cultivators? Ru XuMiao you are colluding with the demonic cultivators. If you don't want your sect to be abolished then come here now."

Ru XuMiao was also little surprised but she didn't move.

Ji Chuan yelled again "Ru-Xu-Miao"

Bai Qiran didn't want to kill him so early because of his halo. So he knocked him out. He looked at Ru XuMiao.  "MiaoMiao you should leave now."

Chen Keyao nodded "we have to go back. It's not safe here now."

Ru XuMiao pulled Chen Keyao's sleeve "I -I...can I come with you?"

Chen Keyao looked at Bai Qiran helplessly. Bai Qiran said "your sect will come to look for you at our sect."

Ru XuMiao's eyes lit up "I will send news to them. Then can I come?"

Chen Keyao nodded "okay."

Ru XuMiao send a spirit butterly to her sect before following the brothers. Chen Keyao opened the space portal to the demonic sect.

After they went through the portal, they arrived at the gate of the demonic sect.

A space portal opened beside Bai Qiran and someone pulled him through it.

Ru XuMiao got stunned "Ah Ran"

Chen Keyao smiled carelessly "Don't worry about him. He is taken away by master."

Ru XuMiao murmured "Master?"

Chen Keyao waved his hand "let's go"