7.5

First Disciple is known as Xu Ren, second Disciple is Chen KeYao while the third one is Long Qing and the last Disciple is Bai Qiran.

Lu Mohan sat down on his throne and looked at his kneeling disciples. "Ah ren, ah ke, ah Qing."

The Disciples answered back in unison "master"

Lu Mohan said somewhat embrassedly. "Your little junior brother, Ranran have agreed to marry your master. So arrange for it now."

Chen KeYao replied first. He seemed to know about this. "Congratulation master."

The other also said "Congratulation master." But they were clearly happy.

Lu Mohan nodded and looked at Chen KeYao "ah ke. You have returned back after so long. So don't go out for a while now. Oh you also brought the successor of Yulin pavilion back. Make sure to treat her well. It's also time for you to settle. You are the oldest among them."

Chen KeYao nodded embrassedly. He was the second Disciple but he was the oldest among the four brother. Either Xu Ren or Chen KeYao should marry first but their little brother is marrying first. It's really embrassing for them.

Chen KeYao returned to the room where Ru XuMiao is staying. He knocked at the door out of politeness. Ru XuMiao opened the door. "Yes?"

Chen KeYao smiled politely "can I come in?"

Ru XuMiao blushed and made way for him "yes. Please come in."

Chen KeYao followed her in. "Miss Ru. The demonic sect invites you to attend the Sect Master's wedding ceremony."

Ru XuMiao looked at him with stars in his eyes. First she can stay in the sect and chase her love and second she can see the famous demonic sect master. "Where is Ah Ran?"

Chen KeYao said " He is getting ready  for the wedding."

Ru XuMiao laughed "why is he getting ready? Didn't you say that the sect master is getting married?"

Chen KeYao dropped a mountain on her "Ah Ran is getting married with Master."

Ru XuMiao was stunned "Ah Ran is getting married and.....your master is the sect master."

Chen Keyao hid his smile on seeing her stunned face "yes."

Ru XuMiao asked again "isn't it blasphemy?"

Chen KeYao frowned "there is no blasphemy in demonic sect."

Ru XuMiao murmured "Ah Ran is getting married. Ahhh my chasing path is more difficult now."

Chen KeYao whispered "I can hear everything. Miss Ru."

Ru XuMiao blushed while Chen KeYao walked out of the room but he saw his martial brothers waiting for him outside.

Xu Ren and Long Qing looked at him expressionlessly and said "I can hear everything. Miss Ru."

They burst into laughter. Chen KeYao smirked "at last I have encountered a spring. What about you two?"

Xu Ren took out his sword "you have started to speak very much. Let elder brother teach you a lesson."

Long Qing didn't said anything but he aslo took out his folded cloth.

Chen KeYao started to run away from them. "Catch me first."

Lu Mohan went back to his room and saw Bai Qiran was still sleeping. He murmured "you are quite tired. Rest well my love." He took the flute and kissed it "Thank you  Ranran. I will cherish it."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

That's it for today....

Take care of yourself...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~