4.6

Aaron took out his gun and entered the cell. "Hello. The respected ex elders."

Luke sneered " why did you lock us here. you all have betrayed the king and wants to crown this idiot."

Aaron laughed "haha. Traitor is saying otherwise. Do
you really think we don't know anything. Your comrade didn't say anything."

Jay trembled. He was tortured this few days like hell. Now he think death is more luxurious but every time he was close to death door. They will treat him. He tried to commit suicide but they didn't even let him commit suicide. He squatted in the corner so he can be out of their gaze. The salt has been rubbed in his wound. His skin is burning with pain.

Aaron clicked his tongue. He was not interested in Jay. "Put them in different cells. Inform me when they couldn't hold anymore. I am not interested in them."

Fin came forward "Prince. What about the informations?"

Aaron rubbed his neck with the gun "isn't it your responsibility? If the news is already out then let it be. I also want to see their ambitions."

Fin nodded and stepped back. Aaron went to the nursing home in morning. He saw Oisin sitting outside of the VIP room. "This friend. Will you come to shoot today. I thought I should pick you up."

Oisin's eyes lit up on seeing him. But he nodded calmly. Aaron turned around but felt that Oisin is not following him so he turned back and saw Oisin sitting in his original position. Aaron thought something and asked "want me to support you to the car?"

Oisin nodded. Aaron hold his hand and whispered in his ear "Film Emperor. What will happen when your fans knows about it. What will happen to your strong charming persona."

Oisin ignored his teasing and took this Chance to hold his waist. Aaron glared at him but didn't say anything. 'Still a friend?'

The shooting went smoothly except the Film emperor is a little weak. Oisin didn't attend the pack up dinner and left the shooting place. Redhill was in chaos. The news have at last got out about the King's injury. But they didn't know that the Prince have already took everything in his hand.
The elders were supporting the prince. If he wants then he can grab the throne of mafia king now but he is not interested yet.

Initially the police department have a agreement with mafia king that until Redhill is under the hands of Ross family. They wouldn't interfere with them except if they harm the innocent. But when they knew that king is injured and Prince is nowhere to find, they started to interfere so the members of the redhill betrayed and started to run off.

Aaron took the documents and went through it. "Very well. Ask the remaining members for a meeting.....how's my dad."

Fin replied back "King is almost well now. He is somewhat happy and sad that you took over in his absence. He wants to crown you."

Aaron looked coldly at him. "Tell my old man that I am not interested in his position. He can sit on that throne."

He got a call from his agent. "Aaron. You got a script as a second male lead. Film emperor Oisin is the male lead. I know you don't like him but the script is really good. Can you..."

Aaron interrupted him "who told you that I don't like him. Take the script. I will play the role."

The agent sighed with relief and hung the call.

Aaron played with his phone "Uncle Fin. This prince needs a prince consort."

Fin looked puzzledly at him but Aaron didn't say anything further.