Arc 4 : 4.1

002 felt the surroundings and didn't open his eyes. If he is not wrong then he is sitting in something like a sofa.

Male lead, Aaron Ross is the Prince of the Mafia Redhill. But the mafia isn't like others. They only had agenda that they will solve those cases which the law can't. Because Mafia never followed the law. The mafia king was the father of the male lead. But he never wanted to involve his family so only the trustable members knew about this prince. Others only knew that they have a prince but they never saw him or the madam. They would only accept that prince who have a certain ring on them. Mrs. Ross married the mafia king against her father so her relationship with her family isn't good. But her family loves her very much.
Now Aaron have a childhood friend he loved very much, Lucy. The daughter of the right hand of Mafia king. They both grew up together. Lucy liked the male star Oisin and she used to say that she is the wife fan. So Aaron went to the entertainment world without any background. Noone knew that the he was the son of the famous Mafia king who is knowns as a God to the common people. But Mafia king called the chairman of the Shine Entertainment personally. So the Chairman gave Aaron the best agent, assistant and resources. This made everyone doubt that he is either pet or illegitimate son of the chairman. But they were proved false because they never meet personally nor Aaron even looks 1 point similar to the chairman.

But he hates male star Oisin most in his life. So he knowingly provoked the other. Other didn't have a solid background but he made his background himself that no one could offend him in his circle. Oisin ignored him initially but one day Aaron made him late to visit a friend in hospital who needed his B+ blood urgently. That made his friend almost loose his life so Oisin became the villain of the story. He also blocked the road of Aaron and they became opponents in the entertainment circle. But anyway with the help of male lead halo and his background. He was crowned the youngest Film Emperor who was one year younger than Oisin who was the former Youngest film emperor. He didn't know but Mafia king pulled many strings behind his back to see him happy.

Aaron happily proposed Lucy after the Award winning and married her. Lucy, the female lead was only the reason he went to the entertainment world. Oisin and Aaron were known as enemy even when they died. Nobody saw them working in the same film ever.

002 sighed inwardly. 'I really didn't want to destroy the plot but.....I am the damn male lead.'

002 will be known as Aaron now.

Aaron opened his eyes and saw he was sitting in the car passenger seat comfortably. The original owner thought that the car was given by the company but actually it's gifted to him by his father.

His assistant saw him opening eyes. "Young Master. Please drink the juice. You have a more scene to shot after half an hour."

Aaron took the glass and took the sip. 'Eh? It's a little sweet but okay'. He sipped the juice and look out of the window. His gaze fell on the villain Oisin who was looking down on his phone.

The male lead had only started to trouble the villain. So it's fortunately not too late now.

Aaron

Aaron.

See the ring in his neck. It's the symbol of Redhill.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Tell me about your thoughts >.<

I stole bunch of pics from Google (●~<) you know.

Thank you for voting....Take care of yourself....xoxo...❤

BlackRose~