7.6

Ji Chuan was feeling insulted these days after he had lost from Bai Qiran. When he complained to his father, his father also scolded him that he went against his advice and offended the demonic sect's disciple. He can now only pray that that demonic cultivator isn't the disciples of demonic sect master.

On the top of that someone spread the rumor that the head disciple of shennong have harrased a girl in the inn to rub salt in his wound. Neither he can accept it nor he can take action against it.

The Yulin Pavilion have started to attack the  shennong sect with their enemy sect LinShen sect. That made the sect master ask Ji Chuan if he have offended the Yulin pavilion by some way.

Ji Chuan looked  down "I didn't offend them but I chased after the successor of Yulia pavilion."

The sect master slapped him hard "Father?"

The sect master gritted his teeth "I know how you can chase a girl. It's over. The shennong sect is over because of you. Bastard. You are grounded for a month."

Ji Chuan gritted his teeth and threw the vase near his hand in the floor.

He left the sect that night in a fit of anger and travelled towards demonic sect to see how powerful the sect master really is.

On the other hand, the demonic sect was overwhelmed with happiness. Their sect master is going to marry his little disciple. At last the sect master's waiting have come to end.

There is also a extra news for the sect. A girl seems to chasing their second young master and the second master is running away from her.

Lu Mohan was extremely careful with Bai QiRan. He treated his love like a king in the sect. Right now he is feeding Bai Qiran. Bai Qiran don't like to eat anything the cook is making so he made the food for his baby. Bai QiRan was also eating comfortably.

Lu Mohan was only satisfied when Bai Qiran finished the food. Bai Qiran pursed his lips. He can't hug his lover. He can't kiss his lover. He can't sleep...ahem the only answer he got is to wait for the wedding.

So he can only flirt and tease his man now. He poked at the abs of the man in front of him. "Master. You don't love me anymore."

Lu Mohan panicked and took the boy in his arms "no. Master only loves you. Master loves ranran the most."

Bai Qiran looked at him with a little happiness "then can master gives this disciple a kiss."

Lu Mohan realized that he felt in a trap but his heart is still in distress on seeing the sad look in his little disciple's face.

Lu Mohan can only comprise and cupped his face. He pecked the soft pink lips that is attracting his eyes but his little disciple isn't obedient . He felt a invader inside his mouth sucking his tongue. He hold Bai Qiran in his arms and sucked his tongue back.

After releasing he looked at the misty eyes of his sweetheart. He groaned and left the baby.

For the next few days, he didn't came into Bai Qiran's view so that he won't have to lose control.

Bai Qiran pursed his lips. Now he can only wait for the wedding. He can't eat any tofu now.