2.8

Ari saw Ira sitting alone in her study gloomily. "What happened?"

"Oh. You are here?" Ira wiped the tears from her eyes.

Ari sat in front of Ira. "Ira. What happened?"

Ira smiled bitterly "Ari am I doing it wrong? I never told Nyra about her father. Nathan also doesn't know about his this daughter. Now Jasper is chasing after me and I....I actually felt a little touched by his actions. I told him that I have a daughter." She looked down and continued " he just smiled and hugged me. He wants to meet Nyra. What to do....what should I do?"

Ari listened to her patiently. Actually he doesn't have patience but every time he takes over someone's body, he takes over their pain, happiness and feelings. He doesn't have any right to change their characters and feelings. Yes, he can correct their wrongdoings and mistakes but he can't change the entire person. He can't hurt their loves ones. "Nyra is only 4 years now. But I believe she ought to know about this. I don't want her to know this from someone else. What will you do if one day she asks you 'why did you keep you away from my father?' What will you do? Ira. Nyra is also my daughter. I have taken care of her more than you. I respect her choice. At least let her know everything. She would make her choice when she grows up."

Ira bit her lips "you...are right but..."

Ari patted her shoulders "Ira. Let her meet Jasper. This is a opportunity given to you by the fate. Even if fate abandons us, we can't stop to love, to trust, to dream. Everyone is alive for a reason or for a dream that is their aim. You are not only abandoning yourself, hurting yourself but also also hurting Jasper and Nyra. But you should also examine if Jasper is right for you, right for Nyra."

Ira nodded and whispered "yes. I will take her to meet Jasper tomorrow."

Ari sighed "go spend time with Nyra. You always remain busy with office works. She misses you very much."

When Ari entered his room, he saw Jayden waiting for him. Ari smiled "why didn't you sleep until now?"

Jayden hugged Ari gently "Can you play me a tune? I can't fall asleep."

Ari nodded and hold Jayden's hand. He led him to the music room beside his bedroom. He took the violin and started to play a soft and uniform melody but after a while it made a heartracing melody and changed to a heartwarming one. It is describing his own life. He had a uniform life - sleeping, eating and completing missions. After that he started to take care of a child in a mission world. That child stuck himself to him and made his heart race. Now he is certain about his feelings. He stopped playing and looked at Jayden with eyes full of love. Fate have also given him a chance. He will grasp it properly.

Jayden was still staring at him. Ari whispered "let's go to sleep. It's very late now."

Jayden nodded obediently and his hands were not obedient. He pulled Ari to Sit in his lap and his hand slipped to Ari's back of head. He deepened the kiss. The kiss was soft and gently but it changed into a ferocious one.

Ari leaned on Jayden's arms while Jayden caressed him gently. Nobody said anything but their heartbeat was saying everything that is needed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

It was a soft & sweet chapter for me. I ate the sweet dog food......happily

Thank you for voting.....take care of yourself....xoxo....❤

BlackRose~