2.10 [Final]

Smack*

Nathan looked up at his father surprisedly "dad why did you slapped me."

The old man in front of him was looking very weak and helpless at this moment "are you stupid. How can you make the famous Greg Empire your enemy. And you also made Master Jasper your enemy. Not to say but many industrialist were treated by Dr. Roover. Now everybody have alienated us. We are going bankrupt. Are you happy now?"

Nathan was stunned. "Dad...dad"

The old man continued "I have never beaten you in my life and that's the greatest mistake I have done in my life. Bastard. You made my old life so difficult. Get out....you get lost from my sight."

Nathan made the greatest mistake in his life that made his halo weak in a strike. The company went bankrupt very quickly without any support. Nathan's big brother abandoned his little brother and went out to work for his friends. It's only because of his talent that he spent his life easily. But his path was also very difficult because he was Nathan's brother.

Ira married Jasper and Nathan lost his male lead halo completely. The protagonist was Ira, so Nathan didn't do his supportive male lead role and went against to the world's rule.

Nathan was hated to the core by his family. So he spent his last by selling his body to the rich womans. At least he was quite handsome as a male lead.

Ari was sitting on the VIP audience seat and watching Jayden shooting arrows in the stage. He will never let the cops to arrest Jayden. So he became a proof that Jayden didn't harm anyone. He was innocent. Without any criminal charges he was allowed to participate in the finals.

The criminal charge was only a intentional attack charge given by his opponent and Nathan was also not taken as a hostage by Jayden. So he was completely safe.

Ari's lips curved up when he saw Jayden shooting the bullseye. "We are taking gold back to home."

Jayden won his last 7th gold in his life and made a record. Ari was caressing the Gold in his old days. "I love you"

Jayden smiled happily. It took his wife very long to say these 3 words. So he is extremely happy everytime he said these 3 magical words to him. "I love you too Austin."

Ari buried his face in Jayden's chest and smiled happily.

When he opened his eyes, he was laying in the cabin. He strode out of the room and went towards the main office. "Have some soul been misplaced?"

001 looked up "yes. The soul is named Aiden. The soul remembers everything in his life. On the top of that, 002 you are responsible for this. The soul have left his soul imprint on you, so he is allowed to come outside of his world. How do you want to take responsibility."

002 laughed "Boss. I am not a fool. If the soul have made mistakes or created a havoc. You would have taken a step against it. But you are talking about responsibilities here. Are you kidding me?"

001 gritted his teeth annoyingly "yeah you are right. The soul only followed you and didn't create a havoc. So we can't punish it but you better be careful. You have to take care of the soul. The soul is very powerful. It has SSS soul power."

002 smirked "whatever. I am gonna sleep."

002 went back to his room. He closed his eyes and fell asleep soon. The mole shined and the soul again appeared beside him. The soul is not completely transparent now. It touched 002's face very lovingly "don't worry. I will never leave you. Austin. My love."

002 opened his eyes when he felt the familiar cold touch. But nobody is in his room. He sighed and grabbed his hairs.

He can't fell asleep again so he trotted toward his cabin and laid on the cabin without checking the world.

3......2.....1....
Entering world mission...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Okay I wrote this chapter a little messily. Sorry for that.

Stay safe...xoxo...❤

BlackRose~